Wait It actually happened/chaper 2

"You can reincarnate I guess..?" I listened carefully wanting to know more I asked a question "Um am I limited to real life orrr..?" His eyes widened he looked suprised? He coughed "oh well yes but usually fictional places are a bit dangerous soo" my eyes widened with excitement I knew exactly where I wanted to be reincarnated.

"CAN I PLEASE REINCARNATE TO USELESS DESIRE THE FAMOUS NOVEL ON THE HUMAN WORLD ANY CHARACTER IS OK" I didn't even notice I was screaming I was to busy being really happy at the chance of maybe being the protagonist.

He looked at me "well you could but that world is filled with deres and its kinda medieval but since you asked so kindly~ the great king Lucius shall grant your wish" Next thing I knew I was out cold but I felt warm. I knew the life of the main charatcers well but it was mostly the main people who were in the romance harem that I knew 100% but now there gonna be right in front of me and I'll be a side character who watches the romance peacefully.

I Feel myself waking up but I feel Smaller Like really small I had long pink hair now and im kinda frail at the time wait... AM I A CHILD "Huhhh wait wait wait where am I its to luxurious to be the protagonist small house where am I wait why is my hair long the protagonist had short hair!!" I jumped out of the expensive bed and ran to the nearest mirror I looked in the mirror

(This but with long pink hair and crimson red eyes also ima explain something because of my own theory of reincarnation M/N will gain some of the "villians" personality slowly)

Huh..? I looked at the mirror I noticed something wait am I a girl no way no way! I Touched down there(not in a bad way but if you suddenly woke up as a child and a supposed gender change) wait I still have male parts soo whats going on no discrimination but this looks like the villianess somewhat..? Ok ok ok  gotta calm down.. I breath in and out "Im M/n Obelia..?" Before I could speak again adults busted in the room. "Princess Anastasia are you ok did a theif break in or something" thats all I needed to confirm Im the "villian" of useless desire. "Oh im sorry.. I got really scared from a-an nightmare Athy is so Sorry!" I broke out in tears I seemed to cry easily almost like it was normal.

They looked at me like they saw an angel a maid im guessing the head maid picked me up she had a warm smile on her face "Our princess is so adorable If someone was to dare hurt HER we would have to kill them" the rest agreed well their really doting people wait I have an idea "Um athy wanted to know what today was can Athy know?" I said but they looked at me like they were excited the head maid spoke up today is Princess Anastasia's 5th birthday and the day you meet your fiance second Prince Charles" Wait F-fiance! And im 5 right now are they crazy im like so young right now I spoke up "how old is Prince Charles? Athy wants to know more about him" I gave the happiest smile I could The head butler spoke up "The Prince is 8 years old Princess Anastasia" my eyes widened he's 4 years older!? What the hell.

"Oh I bet Prince Charles Likes cupcakes oh and tarts" In my head (Poisoned Tarts Please) "Oh and cake but im sure we'll have a part so maybe a dress first can lilly dress me..?" The Head Maid shooed everyone out and stood me on this stagelike thing she pulled a beautiful dress out of the closet

(Imagine this dress on him)

The maid dressed me and when she was done she sat me down somewhere and brushed my hair then styled it in pigtails "Princess you should try and make friends today someone might try something if you dont" I sat quietly but then I spoke up "Oh okay lilly" I gave a warm smile I looked really adorable gotta admit I got down from the chair andthen lilly spoke up "Princess your father wants to speak with you so shall we?" I nodded and she picked me up and walked downstairs to the dining room and before I knew it I saw three very beautiful people

                      (The dad claude age 39)

                        (The Mom alice age 39 but with pink hair)

                (Big Sister Alisa age 16 but with crimson red eyes)

My eyes almost had sparkles in them is all of the "villians" family beautiful I quickly calmed down and jumped from the maids arms I remembered the villian being kind,innocent and childish soo "Mommy Papa Onee-chan!"(I wont be using the word D*#$dy in a parental way ) I wrnt up to the empty chair "Auntie Lilly said you needed to talk to me" I said with a curious look in my eyes then he spoke up "Well as you know today is your birthday so im gonna ask what do you want for your birthday? Your own land,gems,your own army even anything you want" Hmm what is the most innocent and non selfish answer without thinking I spoke up "Well.. I really... Want a friend..."

Alisa looked at me  "oh? Father how could you! You didn't spoil Athy enough she's asking for something so kind and now your even forcing her to marry someone hmph shame on you"she glared at father and then Alice/mom looked at me "you can have friends athy try to make some at the birthday banquette ok?" The voice this lady had was soothing and motherly so natrually I was happy and wayy more calm then before "Okay mommy" I smiled

                  (Timeskip)
        The banquet was starting I had greeted everyone so now I was required to meet the special guest
"Hello Princes Charles Im Princess ath- um Princess Anastasia!" well that was embarrassing After I said all that he spoke up "You want me to marry her she's so average!" He was basically whining

                  (Timeskip)        The banquet was starting I had greeted everyone so now I was required to meet the special guest"Hello Princes Charles Im Princess ath- um Princess Anastasia!" well that was embarrassing After I said all that he ...

           TO BE CONTINUED