Prolouge

A/N: Before you start reading please know not every story is the same. Every story has it's own twist. So, try to give every story a chance! Also, this is my first story on Wattpad.
----------

He saw me on the phone talking again and started coming towards me. I abruptly stand up by the sight of his angry face. He came and asked me, "Tell me, what do I pay you for?"

"For working Sir". "Then why the f*** are you always on phone whenever I see you? Care to explain?"

"I..I...w..a.s....I wa-" I was thinking to tell him about my cruical reason or not but he beat me to it, cut me off and said, "Are you gonna talk or only going to sutter you idiot?"

I didn’t answer him but I don't know why! Maybe I didn’t want this multi billionaire to know about my reasons because he won't believe it or make fun of me or moke me whenever he gets the chance! I really don't want that so I kept quiet.

"Are you deaf my dear assistant?" I just kept standing there without saying or doing anything. Then he told me that one line with a blank face which is big enough to shatter and crush me and my whole world.

Wanna know what? He said, "You are fired"
---------------

So, like the prolouge? Do let me know. I am regular on updates. Also tell me from which country are you? Moreover vote, comment and share!

Also follow me on Instagram! I post sneak peeks of the next chapter there. The username is "anawatty1219". My name is set "Ath Ena" there!

Published: 22 April 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m.

289 words!