Chapter 6

A/N: I was supposed to publish a few days later but today is my parent's marriage anniversary so, I decided to publish.

But pardon me for not introducing Callan. I promise I am gonna do it in the next chapter which will be out on a special day which is coming real soon.
--------------

Callan's POV

Today some new investors are coming to make a deal with our company. So, we are going to meet them now.

(After two and a half hours later in the office)

"How dare they? How on the world did they had the courage to outsmart me? How could they even try to con me?" "Please calm down Sir". "Shut up. Get out of my office". " But sir, lis-" "Get the f*** out of here Miss Rind!"

If you are wondering what happened then listen. The investors we were meeting was trying to loot my money! They almost made me sign the fake contract sothat they could sabotage my money without my knowledge. Thanks to Ren because if she hadn’t cross checked the contract throughly on the cafe then my company would have suffered billions of dollars. But I am not gonna tell her that. On the contrary, I am going to sue them this instant!

I called my private detective (PD) to find some dirt on them. Then I called my lawyer to prepare papers for suing them and more papers for those additional charges my PD will provide him real soon. After that, I cut the call immediately.

After today's incident I don't think I can work anymore as I am so pissed. So, I got ready to leave for today and blow some steam off. While leaving, I forgot to tell my PA to clear my schedule and rearrange it. So, I began walking towards her cubicle.

Upon reaching there, I saw her talking on the phone. All I saw was red. First that and now this. I walked taking big steps towards her. She saw me and abruptly stood up. I asked her, "Tell me, what do I pay you for?"

"For working Sir". " Then why the f*** are you always on phone whenever I see you? Care to explain?" Afterwards, she began with her famous stuttering. "Are you gonna talk or only going to sutter you idiot?" I got no answer from her. "Are you deaf my dear assistant?" Again no answer.

I was beyond furious and boiling with anger by now. So, I told her, "You are fired". I was leaving but again told her, "Get out of here with all of your belongings and don't ever step in this building." Then without waiting for this goat's answer I left immediately.
-----------

Guys, please comment. If you don’t, how can I know if you are liking the story or not. And also vote. Follow me on Instagram to get updates or sneak peeks for this book. The username is "anawatty1219". Have a great day!

Published: 5 May 2021
Time: 12:12 p.m.

504 words!