Chapter 3

There is a surprise for you in this chapter and there may or may not be another one for you in the next update. I think you have to find that out. And the story will progress in a few chapter with a twist. Enjoy!
-----------------

CEO of 'Ister Group of Business' aka Ren's Boss's POV

I don't know whenever I ask her what was she doing on the phone, this assistant of mine either doesn’t say anything or just zones out completely. Sometimes she sutters though I barely understand anything of that. *note the sarcasm* I just hope she isn't a snitch!

I don't even know why I hired her. "You hired her by seeing her sexy legs, perfect a** and busty breasts you idiot", says my conscience. I rolled my eyes on this remark. But it's right though.

I still remember her coming into my office on the day of the interview. That day, many came dressed like a slut. Their initials would pop out of their thin robe any second. I was used to seeing them. I also kept some of their resumes for my late night booty call.

But suddenly she entered in a white full length shirt which hugged her curves perfectly and in a jeans which showed off her perfectly sculptured a**. She was wearing her black sneakers with white straps, a beautiful yet simple watch on her right hand, her strawberry blonde hair in a neat ponytail, big black eyes with perfect amount of mascara and minimum make up.

Earlier those girls were showing too much skin but she turned me on by not showing anything! Her dress was somewhat professional, not slutty at all. I can already assume she is really busty through her shirt.

I told her to sit down. She professionally sat down and gave me her resume. I was already impressed with her but didn't show it. She is 23 years old and already an university graduate, also fresh meat. Suddenly I saw her address and it was a really cheap area with almost no security around. How can a beautiful girl like her can stay in an area like that! I asked her a few questions. She answered those properly and then I told her to go. I also got a nice view of her a**. I wanted to have her, but more than once. So, I decided to hire her then.

When she left, I went by the window and stood there to see her. In a few minutes I spotted her but she was avoiding people and went to a distant place or should I say corner only to speak on the phone. Is that her boyfriend? No, that can't be. Right? Who knows? But I have my ways. Little girl, you will be mine to have and I don't share. Just you wait...
-------------------

It's done! This time I switched the POV. Your opinion? Want more of him? Do let me know. Vote, comment and share!

Also follow me on Instagram! I post sneak peeks of the next chapter there. The username is "anawatty1219". My name is set "Ath Ena" there!

Published: 24 April 2021
Time: 12:18 p.m.

534 words!