EXAMPLES

this is a example of my problem

this is dedicated to: aleesyazzz_

Problem:
I have toxic and fake friends. I've know it for a long time but I do nothing about it because I'm afraid to lose them. its because I don't have any friend besides of them. I always felt left out when I'm with them and I know that they talk about me behind my back. I'm afraid to make friends because no one wants to be my friend. I also have this huge crush on this guy but my friends always discouraged me and tell me that he'll never like and look at me. when I want to confess to him I always remembered the words my friends told me. and its even more sad when the only friend that aren't fake and understands me well told me that he has a crush on him. I didn't and never tell her about the crush I had on him so she doesn't know about it. i love her as a friends and don't want to break her heart but i didn't want to break mines too. I don't know what's going on with my life anymore. please help me.

Answer:
you should stop being friend with them because it's not healthy and you shouldn't be afraid to lose them. just leave them and make them regret losing you. if you have no friend try to make some. just one friend is already enough. if no one wants to be your friend, prove them that you're that type of friend that everyone dreams of. and if your friends always discouraged you to confess to your crush don't listen to them and try. even if he rejects you it's okay and don't cry because that mean you are brave and try to be a bad bitch and show him what he just lose. if your friend like him too try to discuss with them about the crush you have on him and agree to never argue and end your friendship just because of a boy. if your friend got him first don't get mad but try to be happy and congratulate them. there's a lot of mans out there waiting for you and sometimes you just don't need a man and go solo. show them that you don't need anyone in your life to make you happy. self love is enough. that's all from me.
Love,
aleesyazzz_