7

Don't forget to vote and comment!

It's Friday today. It had been 3 days since I took y/n to my parents house. I still can't believe that they actually liked her. I received some calls from my parents the next morning after I took her home. They both liked y/n. They said that her behaviour, her character and her attitude towards others were respectful and responsible. My mom was connected more to her. That day they both, my mom and y/n cooked food together, and spent a lot of time having a talk together made them connected.

Today there's an important meeting with my business partners and my brothers. We all have been working a lot from the past 2 days for this meeting to establish some branches in the other countries. And today I want to spend some more time with my y/n-ie after the meeting.

I called y/n, telling her not to come to my house today to help me out as I already got to work early in the morning. I also told her that she can come to work a bit late as she stayed up in the office till the night with me, working on the files for today's project.

I got out of the car, walking inside the building directly making my way to my office. I straight away went to my office and started working on the files of shares and stock holdings.

After a good time studying and referring to them. I took one of the pens, and started circling and highlighting the points.

I looked up and my eyes automatically went to the doors of my cabin, when I heard a knock sound on the door. I looked up for a sec thinking, and asked them to come in.

"Yes. Come in." I said and looked down to the paper, going back to highlighting and writing down the important things.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." An angelic voice greeted me as I looked up to the person who just entered.

She was wearing a white Indian dress

She was wearing a white Indian dress. This dress was looking good on her. She's really alluring. Her presence was just like an angel who entered my heart, stabbing me with her pretty figure. She looked like an angel in that white pretty dress of her and her beautiful face.

Soon I got out of my thoughts when she was standing in front of me, holding the files.

"Mr. Kim, I'm here to inform you that the board meeting is gonna start in an hour and I also gathered the list of the employees from each department." She spoke as she placed the files on the table.

"O-oh okay" I couldn't concentrate much on what she's saying. All I had in my mind was her in that beautiful dress and her hands removing the hair which was getting into her eyes and her lips as she kept on talking.

"Y-yeah and please gather another employee from the statistics as Mr. Choi was in an emergency." I managed to say, placing the pen and papers back into its place, not daring to look into her memorising eyes.

-

"Thank you. I hope we work together on the good terms for the company in the future." Taehyung and the others greeted the business partners with a handshake before they left.

Taehyung sat back on one of the chairs as they stretched his body. "Finally. It's done." He spoke with a sigh, sliding down the chair, lazily sitting.

A chuckle came out in a low tone of my mouth, when I heard the same reaction from the others. I mean from Taehyung's friends aka brothers. They all looked like some lazy high schoolers just completed the biggest homework given by the teacher.

"Shouldn't we celebrate this? How about dinner? It had been a bit long since we had gathered for dinner? An excited voice popped out from the boys. I turned my head to them finding the owner of the high pitched excited voice. It's Mr. Jeon. I mean Jungkook.

"Yeah we should!." The other 2 among them also raised their hands agreeing to the bunny boy.

Listening to them, I gathered all the things from the table. I turned my heels and started walking back, exiting the meeting room. But my name slipped out of their mouth making me stop in my tracks.

"Ms. Y/n should join us too."

"Yeah. Y/n should also come with us." Mr. Kim chirped as he got up, clasping his hands together.

"No no. You all go enjoy it. I don't wanna disturb you all." I smiled as I politely declined.

"Taehyung hyung bring your girlfriend too. She is denying it."

"Kookie,She's not my girlfriend." Taehyung said as he looked at me. "Yet." He added as he winked.

——————————————————————-

Heyy peeps how are you all doing? Thank you for 430+ reads. 80+ votes. Hope you're liking the story. Do let me know you're opinions:))))

Have a nice day!