~BONUS PART~

~3 YEARS LATER~

Kyojuro and I already retired as a former Hashira after we defeated Muzan Kibutsuji and there was the only demon left and that is Yushiro we let him alive by helping us during the fight and he was indeed a nice demon who was inlove with Lady Tamayo a demon and also a doctor that helped us to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji at the end.

Kyojuro and I also did get married and everyone was all alive but some of the demon slayers were killed by defending us for the final battle..Shinubo-san ended up with Tomioka-san,Usui-san was the first one to retired and be with his three wives,Shinazugawa-san and Himejima-san together with Muichiro-san was living together as pals while Big sister Mitsuri and Obanai-san was also married and bare 3 childrens 1 female and 2 males..They lived kinda far away from us..Kyojuro and I didn't have any kids yet since we just get married a week ago.

Kyojuro ended up buying a estate since there wasn't any house that was available to buy and it was harder to wait to build the house..The estate was filled with color golden with red irises and (f/c) but the design was all modern and well-decorate inside the house as I wanted.

Kyojuro was out from the house now since he volunteer himself to go out and buy some foods for our dinner..

'I'm glad that no more demons were hunting nearby in us we still got to communicate with each other even a bit..And sometimes we visit the Ubuyashiki's estate that got broke down and pay respect to the death of our comrades and to the whole Ubuyashiki family who died during the battle.

Tanjiro and Nezuko were already went back to their homes at the mountain but then Kanao was married to Tanjiro so they lived together with Nezuko,Hashibira and Agatsuma.

I stood up from the bed and opened up the window wooden plank as the wind blow gracefully as it hits my face as a smile was plastered in my face.

"I wonder what's our life now after three years of peace after that final battle.."I hummed as I put my chin into my hand as I sighted and looked up to the sky.

'I wonder how is it feels to be in their..But knowing the fact that I can't die because I found Kyojuro..The man who did everything in order for me to try and successfully loved him and the man who protect and cares for me..'

'He's getting a bit late on going back home..'

I stared at the sky once more as I feel an arms was wrapped in my waist as it's head was resting upon my right shoulder as it hummed.

"I love you.."He whispered as I ruffled his hair from the back.

"I love you too..My idiot Kyojuro."I said as he whined and I chuckled.

"You're still so mean even if we get married."He said as I chuckled once again.

"And you're still the same..Childish as ever."I said.

"May I do it tonight?"He said as I felt a shiver down at my spine.

"You're still into it?"I said as he hummed.

"I always asked you,but you always declined or even knocked me off before I could do it.."He pause.

"Why don't we just do it."He said as he kissed my neck.

"K-.."

He started kissing the right side of my neck as I was about to break his arms wrapping around my waist he ended up holding it tightly making me no chance of letting go away of his arms as he numbled my ear I could feel the heat inside my body as I run to my mouth to stop releasing moans as he go for the other side of my neck licking and kissing it.

"K-Kyojuro.."I spoke as he didn't pay
any attention.

He lifted me up making me sit on the small space of the window and licking,kissing all over my neck as I grab his hair as he pulled my hands away and kissed me.

"Let me enter it,okay?"He grined before I could make an action of what he was saying he quickly entered his tongue inside my mouth exploring inside of it.

I was sweating and he also was he stroke my hair as I grabbed harshly his hair to pull away for making me breath but he didn't let me as he stripped my kimono side by side and I unbotton his shirt as he carried me and closed the window and he lay me into the bed and he towered over me as I hold his chest to make him stop.

"Let's stop here,okay?"I said as he shake his head and grab both of my hands as he used his right hand to put it together as one and put it above my head as he hold my face.

"Let's start,okay?"He chuckled as I looked pissed to him and try to break free when I stumbled again and lay back to the bed.

"I'll be gentle okay?"He said and started to
strip off his remaining clothes.

"KYOOJJUROOO!!!"

***

~A YEAR LATER~

Finally Kyojuro and I have a female child and she was (baby's name) she was already 6 months old..We do took good care of
her and Kyojuro estbalsihed a restaurant and it became famous so we didn't get worried too much about our bills and money for something we need to buy and make use to it.

We lived in peace with no demons anymore..We did encountered some struggles and challenges in our lives,but by having (baby's name) in our side to give us hope which we overcome it and continue our life.

"Our life goes on.."

The End.