What's up with Doc? 2

What's up with Doc?

Or, the one where Meredith and Addison can't stop texting each other.

Monday

Meredith: Are you okay? You seemed tense yesterday when I brought Doc over. Ps. Is Doc better?

Tuesday

Meredith: How is Doc? Is he doing well?

Wednesday

Meredith: Hey, it's been a while. He's my dog too. I get it if you don't want to talk to me, but please tell me how the dog is doing.

Addison: He's doing fine.

Meredith: That's great news? Is he walking better now?

Addison: Yes.

Meredith: Can we walk him together?

Addison: I'll drop him off at your place later, and you can drop him back when you're done.

Meredith: Oh. Okay then.

Addison: Sorry. Too busy.

Thursday

Meredith: Hey, it's really lovely out. Do you want to walk Doc together?

Addison: Can't, working.

Meredith: You're not actually, I checked.

Addison: I'm busy. Sorry, Grey.

Meredith: Are you still mad at me?

Addison: Yes.

Meredith: But why? Did I say something that upset you? I miss you, Addison. I thought we were friends :/.

Addison: Got to go.

Friday

Meredith: I don't know what I said or did wrong but I'm bringing over doughnuts and hot cocoa now. And we can walk Doc to the new dog park that's opening and you can tell me what's upsetting you.

Addison: Meredith-

Meredith: I'm tired of waiting. This isn't what friends are supposed to be like. You can tell me why you're mad, and we can get over it together.

Addison: Meredith-

Meredith: We own a dog together. We used to go for walks all the time. We used to talk all the time and now it feels so silent. I miss you.

Addison: Wouldn't you rather be spending time with the vet?

Meredith: What? I haven't seen him since... Is this what this is about? You're upset I walked Doc with Finn?

Addison: ...

Meredith: That's it? You're angry and you wouldn't talk to me for three days because I walked the dog with someone else? Dogs like to walk, and Doc likes the park. That's it.

Addison: It wasn't just a dog walk, Meredith. It was a date.

Meredith: So? You probably walk Doc with Derek all the time. And that's like a date. Because you're together and married and stuff.