First Meet

5 times she met his parents one time they were hers:
Hi all this is my first try at suits fanfiction loved the show especially was big fan of mike and harvey duo. Its been a long time since a good Harvey and mike fanfiction so I thought of writing one. This story will be around Mike, Harvey, Donna and Rachel, hope you all like it.
--------------
Mike Ross wow that name itself made her feel something she didn't know what it was or why it was happening to her, but there was no denying it. She had been at Pearson Hardman for 5 years, and had been approached by countless associates, not that she was interested in any of them, but from the first day onwards something in Mike felt different. He was not some extraordinarily hansome dude or classy or rich. In fact he was kind of careless slob. But the innocent smile and the blue eyes just pierced through her. He seemed more innocent and younger than all the others may be even her. It was impossible he had a Harvard law degree he had to be atleast an year or two older than her.
It was late almost midnight, she had been helping Mike with a case. Mike came to her for help when she was about to leave for the day, she could have easily said no. Afterall she was a fifth year paralegal she didn't need to take orders from a first year associate. She usually wouked for senior associates and partners. But she broke her pattern for him she could not refuse those piercing eyes and cute puppy face he made. When he taled about the case he seemed so into it the care he has for the client is unmatched to any other person at the firm. When he was serious the innocent eyes seemed as though they had nbeen through a world of pain the small frows formed as though those lean shoulders were carrying such a heavy load on them.
They were busy in research, "Mike i need think we will have to research on family law as well. I will get some books. I think it will help with the precendence."
She stood up to get the books.
"While you are there bring xyz book from the 4th aisle 3rd shelf 4th book on the left" he said without taking his eyes off the paper he was scribbling on.
She stood there for a moment it has been months but she was still awed by what his mind could do. But seeing him engrossed she turned and left. After around five minutes she heard someone call Mike's name.
She felt confused it was little past midnight the office was empty except for some security personnel. She peered from the gap in the books to see to whom the voice belonged. The scene in front of her was almost jaw dropping.
It was Harvey freaking Spectre. What the hell was he doing here at this time, that too in the library!! She decided to wait and see the scene unfold.
" Hey kid what pulling another late night?" He said keeping his hands on Mike's shoulder.
Mike immediately leaned into the touch as he nodded.
" You know we still have time right? You can do this tomorrow." He said softly. It was impossible to believe that Harvey Spectre can talk to someone like this let alone his associate. He had extremely notorious reputation of being egotistical and a** all the time.
" I can but i cant go home I just can stop thinking about that woman, the victim."
" I told you not to get attached to the client" he rebuked softly. " This better not be another all nighter. You already pull enough of those to finish that rat faced Louis's work."
Mike giggled " Oh so he is a rat today. But I pull most all-nighters for you not him"
" So you are supposed to do that you are my associate if it were not for Jessica I would not have let him come and anywhere near you with those dirty paws." Harvey said almost offended.
Mike kept giggling.
Harvey smiled seeing him laugh then sighed and sat beside him.
" By the way Harvey I thought you left for the day?" Mike smirked
" I did but i came back after meeting the client as i knew that the idiot child I hired would be burning himself out, I mean I had to come and see it is way past your bed time puppy." Harvey added. Even Rachel had a hard time holding her laugh.
" I am not a puppy" Mike whinned " and I do not have a bedtime"
" Anyways Donna's bringing the dinner and she said she will let you stay awake an extra hour if you finish your greens."
" Hahaha very funny" Mike scoffed. " But what can i say Harvey i don't know if this isn't caring what is?" He added with a smirk.
" Hey i don't care about you but I don't want a sick assistant on my hand i have too much work for you to do. " He said acting offended but even Rachel could see that was not true.
" I think it's time to admit it Harvey you do have a heart" Donna entered the room with the dinner.
" Donna!!!" Mike's face visibly lit up. He cheerfully started helping donna plate the dinner while Harvey watched them fondly. They seemed like a small family together for the dinner. Rachel couldn't help but smile.
" Hey puppy having fun with your playdate?"
" Hey!!! I am not a puppy and this is not a playdate. Rachel and I were working. " Miked pouted as he helped Donna.
" Rachel's here?" Suddenly she saw Harvey loosing the cool caring attitude and turning into Harvey Spectre as he eyed around " where is she?"
" She just went to take some books don't know what took her so long?" MIke suddenly seemed to remember about her presence.
She knew it was time to go out. She waited for another miute took a few books and went out.
" Hey Donna, Mr. Spectre" she said with a smile feighning surprise. Donna smiled while Harvey just gave a curt nod.
" Hi Rachel come sit join us for dinner. I have brought for you ass well I knew working with my boys tend to forget about dinner while working. " Donna added cheerfully as she sat down while Harvey was visibly uncomfortable with her presence. She could feel his eyes scanning her. While Donna and Mike got busy in some irrelevant chatter which she couldn't make head or tail of. Harvey was silent throughout as Donna fussed over Mike and irritated him. After the dinner they were back on the case.
" Please tell me you used the time to do something worthwhile for me" Harvey added after some time looking at the Mike.
" Oh yeah me and Rachel..." The topic drove towards work. It was very interesting discussion and she was especially impressed by Harvey this was her first time directly working with him he was extremely open to ideas and insightful he just molded the raw information the collected in a presentable case in such a short time. She could clearly see why he was the best and why Mike practically worshipped him.
Around an hour later, which just vanished " Okay that's it for today Its pretty late and we are all tired" he added looking at Mike who was clearly sleepy but in denial Rachel wanted to laugh but somehow controlled it "i think we all should call it a day. Come on Ray will drop all of us home" he added standing up.
" I can go" both her and Mike chimed at the same time. " No it's late Rachel your car will still be here tomorrow and Mike i am not going to scrap you out of pavement after you drove that deathtrap home. " He ordered and turned to leave.
" Hey.. i love that bike" Mike added without conviction as they all followed him out of the door.
So this was her first interaction with his 'parents' quite an unusual term but she couldn't think of any thing else. At night she kept thinking about today's event she had never expected to see anything like this at a law firm and especially not out of Harvey and Donna. Maybe miracles do happen.
-----------------
So guys hope you enjoyed reading it do write a review.
PS: I would only contine the story if you all show interest.