♧︎KATAKANA GOJO♧︎

𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜-

LIKES-AITO,MONSTER;COFFEE,TEA,SINGING, MUSIC, CATS,SKATEBOARDINGDISLIKES-PUSHOVERS,FAKES,AUTHORITY FIGURES,SCHOOL,OLD FAMILY,OLD FRIENDS,HEROS,VILLAINS

DISLIKES-PUSHOVERS,FAKES,AUTHORITY FIGURES,SCHOOL,OLD FAMILY,OLD FRIENDS,HEROS,VILLAINS.
QUIRK(S)
SIX EYES-It grants the user extraordinary perception and the ability to utilize the Limitless to its fullest potential. provides the user with vast perception and immense brain processing power, allowing them to precisely manipulate the sophisticated powers of the Limitless down to an atomic level. Each of the Limitless techniques requires this type of complex cursed energy manipulation, making the pairing of the Six Eyes crucial to utilizing the Limitless' cursed techniques to their maximum potential.The Six Eyes processes the user's cursed energy incredibly efficiently. So much so that the amount of cursed energy lost when the user activates a cursed technique is infinitesimally close to zero. Due to this, a proper Six Eyes user will never run out of cursed energy. The mental prowess of the Six Eyes can turn one moment in reality into well over a minute's worth of time within the user's brain.This works well in tandem with the users enhanced sight, allowing them to analyze and calculate the positions of everything within view instantly. A sorcerer who possesses the Six Eyes can see things for several kilometers away, easily able to distinctly tell apart different figures within their vast range.The Six Eyes allows the user to see cursed energy in extreme detail. As such the user of the Six Eyes is able to see the flow of cursed energy, which in turn allows them to read another person's cursed techniques as well.Additionally, the Six Eyes can differentiate between different types of cursed energy and help the user identify a person based on it.

Drawbacks-However even with the use of a reverse cursed technique, the Six Eyes will tire out its user a bit more easily unless the eyes are covered.The Six-Eyes allow the user's eyes to function like a high resolution camera even blindfolded. So in the long term, the user has to cover their eyes with a blindfold, dark sunglasses, or bandage wraps among other things to reduce its drawbacks.

LIMITLESS-This technique brings the concept of "Infinity" into reality, allowing the user to manipulate and distort space at will. only those who also possess the Six eyes as well can truly master the power of the Limitless.
Neutral Limitless: Infinity-Infinity is the base state of the Limitless and is essentially the power to stop.The Limitless technique operates the same way convergent and divergent sequences do in mathematics. The Infinity is the convergence of an immeasurable series, anything that approaches the infinity slows down and never reaches the user.This is because the technique takes the finite amount of space between the two subjects and divides it an infinite amount of times. The invisible barrier created by the Infinity can be expanded to keep harmful substances away from the user or to overpower someone attempting to neutralize their technique.The Infinity can only be deactivated by the user, or countered by Domain Expansion or Domain Amplification
Strengthened Limitless: Blue-Blue is the Cursed Technique Lapse of the Limitless, which increases the cursed energy output of the technique and generates the power to attract.This is achieved by amplifying the Limitless and bringing the conceptual impossibility of negative distance into reality. This forces the surrounding space to try and fill in the gap by pulling violently toward the source of the aforementioned impossibility, creating the magnetic-like effect
Reversed Limitless: Red-Red is the Cursed Technique Reversal of the Limitless, which reverses the effect of the strengthened technique and brings the divergence of infinity into reality,generating the power to repel.This is achieved flowing reverse cursed energy into the power of the Limitless, creating a repelling effect rather than a magnetic one. This technique manifests as a small red orb that can unleash immense explosive force in an instant.The energy output of Red is at least twice as much as the output of Blue.
Colliding Limitless: Purple-Hollow is the fusion of both Red and Blue, a secret ability known to only to katakana and Aito(he can't use it). It represents motion and reversal, a fusion of convergence and divergence that collides both infinites to generate an imaginary mass. The effect takes the target out of reality, instantly erasing everything the technique hits without exception.

Long-Distance Teleportation-A Limitless user is able to use spatial manipulation to teleport long distances under certain conditions.The conditions in which they teleport themselves are unknown, but they can teleport anyone they're touching as well.

Domain Expansion-Unlimited Void is the Domain of the Limitless, which traps the target inside the concept of infinity. While inside the Limitless, the target is inundated with an endless stream of information, overloading their brains and leaving them in a catatonic state.