Just a bit of Nezuko

Nezuko dashed left and right to get that monster out of her trial. Her eyes darted behind with her body, seeing the enraged inked abomination near her. Arms reaching out for her with a scream- a roar that would make Zenitsu ears bleed as Ink feel to the floor.

After throwing the yellow sunflower it screeched upwards as Nezuko decapitated it. To her surprise it drew back within a few seconds as she was about the put the foot down, creating distance. The abomination took her leg as it flung her towards the brown-red wall as she groan.

It screamed making her cover her ears as she looked with one eye but it came latching to her barley evading it as she made a run for it to the side. " Grnnnn "  She groaned in annoyance as she kept running, snapping back to reality

She had to find the others. She has to find Tanjiro but where? She can't go to them when she got a monster chasing her! She turns to her right as she looks behind, as she can't see it anywhere in her line of sight but it's still there. Somewhere

She see's the empty hallways as she looks forward only to make impact with a cold surface. Her distanced herself from it with a whine and placed a hand on her cheek. ".....huh? " There was a dead.

Her eyes widen as her fist started to tremble, almost turning white. She violently turned right to see a hallway, much darker as it does on.....She tilts her head to the side with caution as there never been a dark hallway before. 

She looked left to see a normal hallway expect there...was something that was on a table with a medium, white sized box as the lid was dark purple with tiny orange sprinkled littered all over it.

Nezuko's eyes wrinkled as she glared at the two anonymous hallways she'll have to go as a piecing screech echoed behind her as she turned around biting her lip. Which one?

--------

I know this isn't a lot. I'll seriously do more next time.  I actually wanted to keep writing but also- nyeah