Manan, Night of Love ❤ ⚠️

18+ CONTENT AHEAD IF IT'S NOT FOR YOU KINDLY DON'T READ

Meri Jaan meri Jaan meri Jaan meri Jaan
Aai hai jo Raat nashi, iski har baat nashili
Aa tu bhi karle nasha....

Nandini was giving Manik a very sexy lap dance, he was kissing and torturing his sweet spot (on the neck)

Mhmmm... Mhmm... Yeah yeah, "Manik was moaning"

Manik... Manik... Buddyyyy, "Druv shouted" and Manik jumped from the bed

Kya Hua kya Hua, " Manik asked hurriedly"

Manik rubbed his eyes, look all around the room and realised that he was watching
Dream.

Ahmm... "Manik cleared his throat, I.... I should change we have to reach Naina's early".

(Naina is a fictional character)

MANIK POV

I went inside the bathroom and start undressing, I can't believe I had a sex dream and I was fucking moaning now I don't know how to explain to Druv all this.
Huff.

Manik opened the shower and started bathing.

I swear I can feel those soft lips on my neck, ughhhh... The way she came towards me, and sucked my neck was such a turn-on. I am so hard and turned on right now.

Manik had an erection and now he needed it to go down 😉
Manik wrapped a towel around him and went outside.

Kabir looked at Druv and then back to Manik

Kya? "Manik barked"

Kuch Nahi bas soch raha hu ki ye raatein ye mausam ye nadi ka kinara, "Kabir said"

What? Listen Kabir kya ghumakr baat kar raha hai say directly, "Manik said"

"See what I am saying is that it's okay, it happens you are a boy after all, guys get erections and have sex dreams most of the time so chill man, it's normal", Kabir assured"

"Fuck you", Manik hissed and pull over his Yellow kurta

" So everyone is ready gifts had already been in the car boot and aliya has been calling me like a maniac so can we please now leave if you both are done with everything", Druv questioned irritated

Yeah yeah sure obviously, "Manik said"

All the 3 boys sat in the car and drove to Naina's house for the Haldi ceremony

(Naina is a fictional character, she has her Haldi rasm today and she is Mukti's cousin so officially frnd of Fab 5 and she is Nandini's future law just assume rishab is older than Nandini and he is getting married hope everything is clear now so let's start with the story)

Kahan reh gaye the tum log kabse wait kar rahi thi dulhe wale aate honge, "Mukti said in an angry tone"

Manik felt his heart skip a beat

Oho ladke walo ke saath ladki bhi aa rahi hai jo manik ke dil pe chayi hui hai, Nandini Murti, "Kabir said the last sentence with a loud"