Chapter 2

Beep.

Beep.

I groaned as i turned off the alarm ringing from my phone. Oh gosh I felt like I slept for thirty minutes.

I went to the bathroom did my buisness and came back out.i still had a little time so i opened Spotify and played my favourite album
Invasion of privacy by Cardi b.
I knew the lyric of every of her songs and i started blasting some of her raps singing my favourite line.

"Look myself in the mirror I say we gon win knock me down nine times but I get up ten...bitch"

I put on a pair of romper which had white and grey stripes along with my white vans.I put my hair up in a ponytail and left my face natural looking.

"Toast or cereal" my mom asked me.

"Cereal" I replied scrolling through my Instagram and checking notifications.

"Here you go" she said handing me a bowl of fruit cereal and milk.

"Thanks" I said smiling at her. I kept on laughing watching funny videos.

"Bye" I screamed running towards the door.

♡♡♡♡♡

I arrived at school ten minutes early and thankfully I had time to gist with Emily.

"Whatsup baby girl" she said holding my cheeks with her thumb and index finger.

"Doing great, just the usual" I replied with a very bored look.

"Fine how about you come for a sleepover at my house at least it'll cheer you up" she said grabbing my cheeks again.

"Great idea" I said smiling. I couldn't wait to be around jace.

"Cass do you like Jace?" she questioned raising her eyebrows at me.

Wait a sec how did she figure it out?

Is it obvious?

Am I obvious!?

" No why would I..umh.. i would if it's for a reason but no reason so I wouldn't just like him" I said swallowing nervously.

Did that even make any sense?

"Yeah,that is the most useful sentence I've ever heard" she said hoping I'll notice the scarsm.she totally looked confused.

The bell rang and we went to our different lectures.

I entered Math class and took a seat. I looked to my left and saw Allen quietly listening to the teacher

Told you the calmest of all

I mean is he even a bad boy?

"Miss cassie please can I have a minute" the teacher called me.

"Ma'am how can I help you" I said resting my hands on her table.

"I need you to go to class 209 and get me a file in a red folder arranged in the shelf" she said telling me not to take long.

I hurried to class 209 and I knew the class was always empty so it wasn't a problem. I opened the door of the classroom

"Holy... shit" I said drawing the 'o'

Wait what did I just see?

Wait..calm down cassie...breathe..