Chapter 5

I woke up with a bad headache. I felt like my head was being hammered on. I reached for my water bottle and gulped down some water. No way I had a sore throat too!. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom,did my business and got changed into a pair of black leggings and a grey sweater. I also didn't have makeup on,let's just say I felt totally off.

I went down the stairs and searched through the kitchen drawers for some pain reliever.

"Finally" I whispered to myself taking the pill out of the bottle and using it with water.

"Honey you don't look so good are you okay?" My mom asked touching my neck and cheeks.

"Yep mom I'm totally fine" I said showing her the bottle of aspirin. I don't really think I am totally

"Here you go" my mom dropped a bowl of oat meal right in front of me. It looked so gross wanting me to throw up.

"I'm sorry mom I don't have appetite but I'll have an apple" I said grabbing an apple from the bowl.

"Fine honey take care" she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I got to school a little earlier than usual, I walked to my locker and saw the most disgusting sight. Jace and Alexa making out in front of my locker! My locker!. I walked up to them and tapped them both on their shoulders which made them break off.

"What the hell do you want" Alexa spat out angrily.

"I need the both of you to buzz off you're in front of my locker" I replied in a weak tone.

Alexa eyed me grabbing Jace wrists but he didn't move an inch.

"Come on Jace" Alexa spoke mimicking a baby's voice.

"I'll see you later" Jace replied Alexa in a harsh tone which made her to hiss and walk away.

"Cassie you do not look alright are you okay" Jace asked softly. This douche still has the right to question me.

"Can you please leave me the hell alone" I blurted out angrily walking out on him.

__________________________________

I walked into my Biology classroom and we started taking lectures. After few minutes of teaching I felt my temperature rise and I was a little dizzy. I rested my head on my table for few seconds before I felt my body shivering. I am seriously not okay

I stood up and left the class heading for the bathroom suddenly I felt too weak to take one more step and I collapsed to the ground trying to get hold of my uneven breathing.

"Are you okay Cassie" I heard a voice and I looked up to see Chase.

"Chase I don't feel so good" I replied weakly.

"We gotta get you home" Chase said carrying me in his arms bridal style and walking down the hallway. My vision blurred then all I saw was darkness.

My eyelids opened slowly and I scanned the room realising it was mine, then I remembered what happened back in school.

"Are you okay cass" Chase came over to me putting a cold towel over my forehead and a bowl of soup on my bedside table.

"Feeling a little better thanks to you" I said giving him a weak smile. Soon he started feeding me the soup he had prepared. I'm gonna throw up! Oh no!

I threw up on my bed and Chase quickly walked me to the bathroom patting my back as I continued to throw up in the closet. I rinsed my mouth and face and went to curl up in my couch.

"I'm gonna take this to the laundry" he said folding the blankets I threw up on.

"Thanks" I said giving him a wide smile.

I was getting kind off bored so I decided to go watch a movie. I got myself a bowl of popcorn and started watching Aladdin then I saw Chase walking towards me.

"You should be resting" Chase said putting his arm around my shoulder giving me access to lean against him.

"You scared me back then" Chase said hugging me tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry about that" I said chuckling a little.

I turned to see Chase staring at me then he started to lean in closer and closer. Wait is he gonna kiss me! What no! Cassie do something!. Our faces were inches apart but I had to do something real quick.

"Uhm...sorry Chase I can't " I stuttered looking down to avoid his gaze.

"But why Cass" he said lifting my chin up and cupping my cheeks in his palms. Cassie think of something real quick!

" I like someone else" I blurted out readjusting my position well.

" I'm so sorry Cassie I didn't know you like someone else" He said having a guilty look all over his face .

"No it's fine but we can be friends" I said giving him a wide smile.

"Sure but don't get sick ever again" he stated giving me a kiss at the side of my head.

Guys I'm soo sorry for the late update please forgive me I've been kinda busy lately.

This chapter is kinda short but I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Do you think Cassie should have given Chase a chance? Comment!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Thanks Lovelies

Uarchie 💕