Part 2: Pouf X and X Pitou

"Neferpitou! Shaiapouf! You may come out!"

You put your helmet on quickly. You didn't want them to know you were human just yet. A man with blonde hair, lavender-colored skin, and something behind his back that you couldn't tell what was (His wings look different when they're down.), walked out followed by a..female...? Neko with wavy white hair. The man flipped his hair and looked at you.

"And I assume you will be introducing us to the princess?"

"Indeed."

"WAIT! YOUR VOICE- YOU WERE THE ONE WHO INSULTED AT ME!"

You yelled at the same time. You were both pointing at each other. You heard a delighted giggle come from the white-haired Neko.

"I apologize for Pouf's rudeness, but we would enjoy meeting the princess if you are willing."

'Pouf' blinked a few times before clearing his throat.

"I demand that you either accompany us to the princess or bring the princess to us!"

"Alright."

You said casually.

"I'll bring her to you."

You start walking toward them.

"Good! And before you- w-wha-what are you d-doing?"

"Bringing you the princess."

Both imperial guards looked shocked. They look to the queen for confirmation as you slide your helmet off. She nodded. They look back to you, only to become more shocked as they watch as your H/L H/C hair falls into place. You grin.

"Wassup?"

They gawked. You sighed and used two fingers to softly close Pouf's jaw.

"That expression was made for whales. Not ants. You sir are no substitute for a whale. You are a beanpole."

You bowed to your mother.

"I wish you, and the soon-to-be-born king, well. I wish to speak to these-" You gesture to Pouf and Pitou"-in private for now."