Ocean Pov (14)

OCEAN:

My eyes were barely opening, I didn't want them to open... I just wanted to stay sleep. As my eyes slowly opens, I can tell today is going to be the nice day. I can tell by the sun was beaming through my window. I loved waking up to a sunlight lit room, it was so relaxing to me.

I heard my room door opened, and then I saw a fully dressed Olivia enter.

"Um so you guys playing hooky today?", Olivia sarcastically asked.

I wondered why she said 'you guys', I turned over to see a sleep Louey. He was sleeping with his back facing the ceiling. My eyes kind of widened, I forgot he was here, and I didn't even mean to fall asleep in the same bed as him.

"Look you can walk the Hall Of Shame later... but you guys are going to be late if yall sleep any longer", Olivia told me.

I rolled my eyes at her small joke, then sat up, "We both are suspended for a few days", I told her.

Olivia amusingly smirked, "Wait... why?"

"Kinda for doing what you saw us doing last night", I told her.

"Oh my gosh, was you guys like doing it in the Janitor closet or something?", Olivia asked hoping to get the good details.

"Janitor closet? Girl no... and we weren't doing anything but kissing and being late for class", I told her.

"Well damn, suspension just for that?", Olivia asked.

"That's what I said, this school be odeeing" , I told her.

Olivia smirked, "Wow... but anyways I'm off to school, I came in to tell you that I'm getting a ride from Dan"

"Oh...okay.  Be careful I guess", I told her.

Olivia looked at me oddly, "Um ok? And oh yea....heads up...MaryAnn is down stairs, so I'm not sure how this whole Louey thing is going to turn out", she mentioned.

I sighed, I defiantly forgot that MaryAnn is still doing her hours here, and is basically on nanny control.

"Thanks... I'll think of something", I told Olivia.

Olivia exited, I got up from my bed and locked my door just in case.

I then noticed Mr. Snuggles was on the floor, I picked him up and placed him on the bed next to Louey. I was about to walk to my bathroom until I heard my bed moving. I looked back as I saw Louey start to shift while slightly waking up. I guess he noticed Mr. Snuggles next to him. He took it upon himself to push Mr. Snuggles off the bed.

I silently gasped. No this Niggaa didn't.

"Excuse you... don't be pushing him off the bed", I said loud enough for him to hear me.

Louey didn't say anything... he just stretched his body over my entire bed, getting more comfortable as he still laid on his stomach.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to take a shower... then I guess you can go after, ima go get some unused male products from my dad's room... he has plenty of stuff like that", I said to Louey.

Louey didn't response, I wonder was he sleep or was he being grumpy with me. I walked over towards him, and then lightly smacked his back.

"Boy I know you hear me talking", I said to him.

"Damn Ocean...", he mumbled, "Can a nigga have some peace for some minutes", he told me.

I hit his back again, this time harder because of his comment.

Louey chuckled, "Damn girl I'm playing...but seriously... just a few more minutes... go shower, I'll wake when you done", he told me.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Yea okay... don't make me hurt you Louey", I said then went to go get some body wash and stuff for Louey.