Louey:17

LOUEY:

"It's so ironic that you are here. I was just telling my home girls how I don't have no family out here in New York... and next thing you know...your ass just pop up", Charisma said to me.

Charisma was my older cousin, her and my sister Savannah were very close. They did everything together. Charisma use to live in Jersey too but she ended up leaving to go to college out here in New York.

"Yea I wasn't expecting to see you here either, but I'm happy you here... I almost bust my ass", I told her.

Charisma laughed, "Omg my baby cousin, how you been lil n*gaa?', she asked me.

I laughed, "Shitt, nothing same ole same ole. Nothing new at all, besides the fact that I'm out here in New York, trying to damn ice-skate", I replied.

She laughed, "Who you here with anyways? Because I know damn well Auntie and Unc' didn't bring your ass all the way out here to skate".

I laughed, "You got that right. But I'm here with some friends", I told her.

She gave me that face, "Some friends? Girls? You have a girlfriend don't you?", she said giving me that look.

I laughed, "Damnnnnn, You stay in my business. But nah I don't...", I told her.

"You don't have no damn business", she joked, "And well my friend over there was actually eyeing you before I realize it was you", she told me pointing to this bad ass dark-skinned female.

I chuckled, "Oh really?"

"Yea... I could hook that up, but you gotta be on ya mature shitt. She goes to my college", she mentioned.

The girl was gorgeous as hell, but... she wasn't Ocean.

I smirked but then shook my head, "Nah I'm good"

"Pardon?", She sarcastically said to me.

I chuckled, "I'm good Charisma", I told her.

"Whatttttt? Louey turning down a hook-up?! She must not be your type huh", my cousin sarcastically said.

"It's not that...I mean no offense, but I don't know...got my time set on someone else I guess. I mean not really...well I don't know. I just...", I tried to explain.

My cousin giggled, "OMG Awwwww!!! Louey is crushing!", she sung more than said.

I playfully sucked my teeth, "I'm not crushing on nobody", I told her.

She rolled her eyes, "Yea sure. I heard and saw you get all tongue-tied. And I'm pretty sure when you was saying all of that...you were thinking of her", Charisma said.

I huffed, not because I was annoyed, but the fact that my cousin was somewhat right.

"See! I knew it! That's so cute Louey.", she told me.

"Yea it's cute until you find out who it is", I informed her.

"Omg it better not be that girl that me and Savannah was about to beat down for lying about you doing her", Charisma assumed.

I frowned, "Ew Vicky? Hell no", I laughed.

She laughed too, "Then who?".

I sighed first...

"The daughter of our family's so called 'Enemy'...", I told her.

I could always tell Charisma something, because besides my grandma, Charisma was always positive about things. Although we were cousins, we were also real tight and cool.