~My Best Friend!~

{Before we start Atsumu, Sakusa, Suna, Osamu are kids. Atsumu and Sakusa are already best friends too, same goes with Suna and Osamu. The day takers are Kita and Oikawa they are teens but have a very old age. They are all vampires in this Au so ENJOY!}

___________________________________________________________

~Atsumu Pov~

Mommy came in my room trying to wake me up to take me to daycare, since mommy has lot's of things to do in the morning. She pokes my puffy cheeks two times making me wake up a little bit.

Mrs. Miya: Sweetie~! Time to get up don't you wanna see your best friend kiyoomi~?

I quickly jumped up from bed giving my mommy a big puppy smile, she smiled back at me giving me a bath then I got ready for daycare! I was so happy to meet my best friend Omi~Omi we've been friends since it was first day at daycare.

What Tsumu Was Wearing:

(JSJSJSJS- SO CUTE WAAH IM CRYING

(JSJSJSJS- SO CUTE WAAH IM CRYING..Also No one Pov)

Atsumu and Mrs. Miya went downstairs spotting Osamu sitting by Suna on the coach eating onigiris together, Atsumu smiled brightly and ran to Osamu and Suna hugging them softly.

Kid Tsumu: Samu! RinRin!

Suna and Osamu smiled back at him and hugged him back, Mrs. Miya couldn't help but smile she checked his watch and look back at the kids again.

Mrs. Miya: Alright kids! time to head out~!

The kids followed Mrs. Miya to the car buckling them all up in they're car seats. Mrs. Miya then goes in the driver seat and drove to the day care after 1 min of drive Mrs. Miya Carried three of the boys in the day care being greeted by two males.

Oikawa: Welcome! I see Tsum-Tsum, Rinny, and Samu is back~!

Kita: Welcome back everyone.

Atsumu smiled so brightly it shined in everyone faces, he then hugged Kita and Oikawa looking back at his mother, running to her and give her a kiss on the cheek same goes for Osamu.

Kid Tsumu: Bye bye mommy!

Kid Samu: Bye mommy...

Mrs. Miya smiled and said goodbye to her kids, Atsumu looked back at Osamu who was about to cry cause he miss his mother so much. Atsumu pats his back softly and give him a kiss on the forehead(No Don't Ship Them)Osamu stopped crying and smiled at Atsumu.

Kid Tsumu: Don't worry samu! Mommy will come back!

Kid Samu: Okay...

They both went to the other kids and started playing with them. Atsumu was about to go play with them but someone grabbed his hand and hugged him from behind.

Kid Tsumu: H-huh? Who's is it??

Kid Kiyoomi: It's omi...

Atsumu quickly turned around seeing Sakusa in front of him smiling, Atsumu smiled back and gave him a kiss on the cheek(It's kind of like a greeting kiss)Sakusa blushed his face was turning red cause he still didn't get used to the greeting kiss.