~You Fucking Bastard!~

Everyone was going in class while chatting and some were just fucking around with a "human". In the Vampire Academy they don't really need to learn, since they all know how to control they're thirst over blood.

Atsumu was just at his seat ignoring the others while he just there reading his book while he had Airpods on listening to his music. Someone came behind him and whispered in his ear softly. "Well hello~"

Atsu didn't flinch or anything he just turned around seeing a tall black curly hair man. Sakusa kiyoomi the one who Atsumu is really pissed off at. He rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book.

The tall man then snatched the book from the fake blonde, looking through it. Atsumu blood boiled wanting to kill this coward he quickly went in front of his face and grabbed his book back and  glares at his face. He hissed "You fucking bastard! What gives you the fucking rights to snatch my damn book like that!"

The taller male chuckled he lift up his chin and bring his face closer to him. Atsumu was just having that small pout and dead glare at him, it just made him more cuter he then put his other hand around his waist and brought him closer to his chest.

The fake blonde had to admit it felt warm even though vampires touch feels cold, he wanted to back away from him but just keep on getting pulled back. "I know you are mad at me...But calm down now won't you hm~?" he said in a smooth voice, the fake blonde had the chills on his spine.

Someone grabbed Atsumu away from the taller male, making the taller male mad. "You can't just take him-" he was cut off. "How about you shut the fuck up! And Don't touch my brother!?" The taller male noticed it was his twin Osamu the very over protective one. He chuckled and put both of his hands up backing away from the twins.

"Alright, alright calm down~!" He said in a cheeky voice, Osamu was even more bothered but he didn't wanna have time with him. He then turned around to see if Atsumu was okay. Atsumu nodded softly and he smiled at him

RING RING?!

The bell rang. Everyone just ran out the class quickly leaving Osamu, Atsumu, Sakusa, and...Suna. Osamu was about to leave with his twin brother but someone pulled him away from Atsumu, "Ah?!" Atsumu was shocked he didn't see his brother Samu anywhere.

"Samu! Where are you!" Atsumu said in a worried voice, The taller male came closer to Atsumu making him shake in fear even though he wasn't suppose to feel like that. "S-stay away!" The taller male didn't listen to him instead he pulled him close by the wrist and smell him by the neck.

"Why do you smell sweet?" Atsumu didn't know what he meant by that, Vampires blood aren't supposed to smell sweet. Since vampires have cold blood they either taste like metal or bitter. "What are you talking about! Just let m-me go?!"

Atsumu was scared Sakusa doesn't like seeing him in fear. He then sighed backed away from the fake blonde and was about to head out "I'll see you later Atsu." The black hair raven then left the class room leaving the fake blonde confused and dumbfounded, "Ugh! That bastard?!" Atsumu pouted and left the class room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Osamu POV}

I was about to leave the class room with my brother Atsumu, Until someone quickly grabbed me leaving my brother and that jerk in the classroom alone. "Ah?!" that's where I last saw my twin, I slowly opened my eyes seeing Suna in front of me I slightly blushed.

Suna then looked down on me with his beautiful green eyes that looked like a fox, he smirked making me more nervous I felt like I was trapped by a hungry beast that was ready to feed on it's prey.

"Hey Samu~!" Suna said bringing his face closer to mine our lips were touching but not fully. I blushed, I then pushed him away running from him. But before I could he grabbed my waist and pulled me back while I lean into his chest when he was behind me.

"That's not how you treat your childhood friend~" I wanted to slap him across the face but that will just make it worse. I look around to find something that would knock the living hell out of him and I see a wooden stick on the floor.

I kicked Suna ankles making him groan in pain and I picked up the wooden stick wacking his head with it, "Sorry Rinny...But not today!" I was kinda worried I looked at him if he was bleeding but he wasn't I sighed in relief and ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Sorry if this was short. I'm trying to get my assignments done and I'm having family issues- I wanted to add smut bUt I'll do that for next chapter soon. Anyways I Hope you have a great day! BITCH FACE IS OUT, PEACE OUT!