"You think ur slick huh?"

⚠️‼️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUTT⚠️‼️

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS THIS WAS JUST A QUICK STORY🤪💕

AGRESSIVE DOM X SNARKY BOTTOM
This is for you freaky little fucks who has a unhealthy obsession with Bakugou ;)

Backstory: Y/N and Bakugou have just started dating. They are a unlikely couple, but still work. Y/N understands Katsuki and brings out the best in him, but also doesn't take his bs. Katsuki pushes Y/N to do her best and keeps them on their toes at the same time. Y/Ns laidback but bright and funny personality somehow matches Bakugou aggressive and explosive personality. They constantly fight for the top but Y/N secretly likes to be dominated

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Part 1:
"Ugh!" Katsuki grunts as he lays on your dorm room bed. "Get of my bed you probably smell like a$$." Y/N chuckles as she lays on top of Bakugous chest. "Shut up dumbass!!? I always smell good?!" Bakugou says in a annoyed tone. "Yea, yea sure" Y/N says sarcastically as she lifts her head off of his chest. Katsuki grabs your waist and pushes you back down on his chest. "Where are you going?" He says with a stupid smirk on his face. "Let go of me stupid!" You try to push yourself up off of him but his hands begin to grip ur waist even tighter than before. "You know I'm stronger than you right?" Katsuki says in a sarcastic tone. "Oh yea?, you really think so?" Y/N says and she looks into his deep red eyes. Katsuki grabs ur chin and leans forward closer to your face that you can feel his breath. "You look cute when your struggling?" Katsuki says as he stares into your eyes. Y/N finds a moment to break free and lifts up on top of Bakugou. As your looking down at Bakugou you "adjust"your seating. 👀 Katsuki quietly grunts under his breath. "Who's struggling now huh?" You say in a snarky attitude. Bakugou starts to look really annoyed so you hop off before it's too late. "Your so fu<k!ng annoying you know that." He says in a aggravated tone. "I know ;)"
you say as you walk over to your dresser. Bakugou gets up and grabs a hoodie and sweatpants he leaves in your room for when he comes over. You grab one of his oversized hoodies he left "accidentally" and head to the bathroom in your dorm room. (Yes you have a bathroom in your dorm). But you get a bad idea ;). You pull open your dresser full of lingerie and cute panties and bras. You secretly grab a red set and head into the bathroom. The sweatshirt reached down to your thighs and you couldn't see the lingerie. You finished changing and opened the bathroom door to put ur dirty school uniform in the laundry basket. You saw Bakugou had already changed. (Those grey sweatpants he got on looking kinda 👀😏) You wanted to get his attention so you bent down slowly to put your dirty clothes in the hamper. Just enough so he could see the skimpy panties. You could practically feel his eyes on you. Y/N turned around and acted like nothing happened. She grabbed her phone and headed back to the bed to lay down with Katsuki. As you laid down you saw him look your body up and down. "You know it's rude to stare." Y/N says in a snarky attitude. Bakugou ignored her and can't seem to get his eyes away from your thighs. "UHH HELLO?!" Y/N says kind of annoyed. Bakugou completely ignores her and goes right back in his phone. "I'm talking to you dumbass!?" You say even more annoyed than before. "Your adorable.." Bakugou says and he turns his head to face you. "Wearing those skimpy little panties to get my riled up." You look away trying to deny it. "What are you talking about you say with a big grin on your face. Katsuki grabs your face aggressively and starts to lean close. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." YN instantly starts to blush while looking back and Katsuki. "Look at you all flustered because of me." He says. Y/N instantly regrets her decision of trying to tease Bakugou. "Well maybe if you weren't so close I wouldn't be..." You say trying to be strong back but inside you were melting away. You could feel his hands grabbing your thigh and slightly warming up. "You like that?" Katsuki says as he grips ur thigh. You accidentally let a moan slip from your mouth. "Look at that, already submitting to me." He says. You weren't gonna let him win. Not again. "Don't act like ur not hard right now Katsuki." You make a bold move and reach for his 👀😏 But he quickly reats and grabs your hand before it could get there. Katsuki leans close to your ear and whispers "Do you think I wouldn't see your hand Y/N?". His voice deep and raspy in your ear gave you the chills made your face even more red than before. You yank your hand back out of his grasp. "I would say your the one getting more riled up than me Katsuki, I can see your print clear as day 😏" You say just to get him more upset. Right as you finish your sentence you hear a fast knock on your door. "Ughhh" Bakugou scoffs at the sudden interruption. You get up to see who it is and it's Denki! "What's up Denki?" You ask kind of annoyed. Denki bust in your room, "Did you forget today is game night in your dorm?" He says smiling. Right behind him led Mina, Kiri, and Sero with snacks and games. "Oh shoot i did forget hehe" you awkwardly chuckle. You look over at Bakugou and you see him grabbing blankets to put over his 👀. "Did we catch you at a bad time??" Mina says. "Noo noo hehe not at all." You say in a frustrated tone. "Let me turn on my PS4. You bend over to turn on your console and out in GTA. You turn back around and grab a controller and you see everyone's face completely red. "What's his with you guys?!" You say confused. Bakugou quickly gets up and picks you up over his shoulder and carries you out of the room. "HEY, PUT ME DOWN!" You scream. Bakugou carries you across the hall to his dorm room. He throws you on his bed and locks the door behind himself. "WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI?!" you shout out super aggravated. Slams his hands beside your head on his bed. "You little slut, you did that on purpose didn't you.?" Katsuki says in a scarily deep tone. You can kind of hear the growl in his voice. "WHAT IN PURPOSE!?" You say super aggravated. "Hhaha you dumb bitch your gonna regret even putting on those sexy little panties." Bakugou drags his hands under the sweatshirt and explores your body. He starts kissing and sucking on your neck making moans slip out of your mouth. "Bakugou..your being too rough." You cry out trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "Stop squirming like a little animal." He says in your ear. You try to hold back and not let the moans slip out but it just feels too good. You can feel his warm rough hands grip tightly on to your 🍒. "T-There gonna h-hear us Katsuki" You moan out trying your best to make words. "Shut up, before I make you." He aggressively says. He finds your weak spot and abuses it. Your moans getting louder than before. "You can barely handle this, so pathetic." He says with a grin across his face. He loves when he makes you cry out to where you can barely form words. You sneak you arms down and grab his 👀. It was rock hard and huge!? His bulge was pointing through his pants. "Look at that tent you made in my pants from acting like a little slut" Katsuki says. Bakugou lifts up from your neck and rips off his shirt. You can see his toned abs. The view... was amazing 😏.