"You think your slick huh?" Pt2

THANK YAL FOR THE SUPPORT❤️💕
I know i don't get many views on my stories but I don't really care :) As long as y'all like it I'm happy <3 but back to the story (^_^)——————————-__________ again sorry for any spelling errors———-

As you stare up at Katsuki you can see the lust and hunger in his eyes for you. He was breathing heavily and you could see his chest rising and falling. Sweat dripping down his face. "Get up." He says. "Wha- why." You say confused. "Because I said so." He says in a stern tone. "You think I'm going to give it to you that easy huh?" He says with a huge grin across his face. "So you wanna play that game huh Katsuki?" You say matching his energy. You stand up in front of his bed looking his dead in the eyes. Katsuki is laying on his bed with his head against the head board with his legs wide open. His bulge was even bigger than before?! "Strip" Katsuki says. You didn't refrain but you had a plan to get him even more upset. You slowly and seductively took off the sweatshirt. His eyes piercing through ur body. He was a little too focused. "All of it Y/N" He says. You make sure to really take your time, you want him to ache for you. You unclip your bra and he watches ur 🍒 pop out.
Bakugous POV:
She knows exactly what she's doing. Being so sexy and slutty, I can barely take it. I just want to grab her right now and fuck the shit out of her. She's moving so slow it's really bothering me. My 👀 is throbbing so hard right now it hurts.. fuck. I cant let her see my weak. She's really testing my limits right now dammit.

Back to your POV:
You grab the sides of your red panties and slowly pull them down. Making sure to bend far over. "Your taking too fucking long go faster." Katsuki says. You look up and see him stroking his 👀 through his grey sweatpants. "Or what Katsuki? Are you going to take them off for me?" Katsuki lets out a loan and throws his head back. "Your s-such a fucking slut. Your just making it worse for your self everytime you don't obey me." You crawl up the bed and sit on his lap. You seems kind of surprised because he didn't see you coming. You grab his chin and pull him close. "Am I your dog now Katsuki? You want me to obey like a good little girl, huh? Do you really want me to beg? Your gonna have to do more than this to make me beg Kat." (yes y/n is a bad bitch ok??! She ain't playing no mf games😭🤚) You looked into his eyes and he never looked more hungry for you. You didn't regret a word you said though. You liked teasing him and seeing him riled up. You liked getting under his skin. You go in for a kiss and it was rough and passionate. He could barely control his self. He explored ur body and you made out. Grabbing your 🍑 and your 🍒. Twisting and playing with your n!ps. He pulled away and grabbed your waist and slammed you roughly against the bed. "I'll make you beg Y/N." Katsuki says in your ear. His voice was raspy and low. He took his pants off and somehow it looked bigger from when it was in his pants. "Your gonna have to pay for what you did to me, I don't wanna hear you whine or cry out because it hurts or it's too fast. Deal with it." The words he says made to melt away. The tone and way he said them made your 🐱 throb. He turned you on your back and flipped you in the doggy style position. He pressed his 👀 against ur dripping 🐱. Bakugou leaned down close to your face "Look at you, purked up just like a dog." Before you could say anything back and stuck it all the way in. It was unbearable you had to let out a loud moan. "Whats wrong is it to rough for you?" He thrusted back in forth fast and rough. Tears started to form in your eyes. "K-katsuki you f-fucking bastard." You could barely form words he was being so careless and aggressive. But it felt so good. Somehow this hot headed Pompeiian could make you feel good in all the right ways. He put his hand over your mouth has he thrusted even harder in deeper inside you. "Shhhh you don't w-want the others to h-hear do you Y/N?" Katsuki says. He could barely make words him self. Moans filled the room as he savagely destroyed your insides. "Look at that your crying, I thought you were stronger than this Y/N?" Katsuki says in a sarcastic tone. You bit on his hands so he would move them from your mouth. "You want m-me to bed like a d-dog, well I can b-bite like one to." You say. Your still even while being ravaged find the energy to make remarks back. "You snarky l-little slut" Katsuki says in a aggressive tone. He lips you up and grabs you by the throat. His 👀 still inside. His breath touch your neck making you even more turned on. "Since you want to speak so bad I'll make sure everyone can hear you" Katsuki says. You goes even rougher like a feral animal. You could not hold up any longer and let out load moans. Tears filling your eyes and his hands gripping your thoat. You could barely breath. "I-I'm gonna c-" You both finish at the same time. Juices flowing out of ur 👀. Katsuki pulls out and you both fall back on the bed. You still slightly shaking from the rush. Bakugou grabs onto you and pulls you into his chest. Not even exchanging words you could feel his love for you. "Maybe we should clean up and head back to my dorm before they too suspicious." Right then you hear a light knock on the door.

(Pt3 coming out later