C̲̅h̲̅a̲̅p̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ O̲̅n̲̅e̲̅

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨:
𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵!
𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦.
𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦,
𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!

The vibrant neon lights accentuated the clubs' sexual vibes

M/n sat in the V.I.P section, two petite males shamelessly rubbing their bodies on him, desperately trying to gain the attention of the handsome bachelor.

M/n sipped on his whiskey, his hooded eyes gazing around the club, looking for another entertainer.

His eyes zoomed in on the buff male who walked in, a prominent scar on his lips and shaggy-looking black hair, and a fat ass with bouncing pecs.

M/n's eyes followed the male for a while, a sadistic smile coming over his face as he watched the mysterious male and his mysteriously fat ass move in those... harem pants?

'What the fuck?'

"M/n, how about we go somewhere, just the three of us. Hm?" One of the males asked as they slipped their hands into M/n's pants, slender fingers feeling him up.

M/n stood up hastily, startling the two males. His eyes stayed on the strangers movements as he watched him get settled at the bar. M/n shamelessly threw money in their faces, not caring for the amount knowing that he would still have more.

"Buy yourselves some dildos or something. I don't feel like having your hepatitis fingers touching my dick." M/n sighed as he walked away.

"What's his deal?"

"Rude fucker."

"Grab the money before someone else does."

"He gave us more this time."

"No one could ever make that dick settle down."

M/n slipped into a seat next to the black-haired male, his eyes studying the way the male sipped onto a cold cheap beer.

"You've been watching me for a while." Toji started as he set down his beer, turning his body towards M/n.

"I'm glad you took notice, it'll make everything much easier," M/n said as his eyes trained themselves in the male's chest.

"Make what easier?" Toji smirked as he took in the stranger's appearance. He screamed rich and selfish.

'I need the money and from the way he's eyeing me, today might just be my lucky day.'