C̲̅h̲̅a̲̅p̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ T̲̅w̲̅o̲̅

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨:
𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵!
𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦.
𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦,
𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!

𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦,𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!

'Ugh. So bright.' Toji thought as held on tighter to the body next to him.

'...'

"..."

His eyes bulged open, his hands instinctively pushing the body away as he sat up quickly.

Toji groaned as his head swirled, his whole body reeking of alcohol, sweat, and cum.

"Cum?"

His shaking body turned towards the body now on the floor, a blanket covering the person's face.

He lifted the blanket revealing a man.

"That wasn't very nice of you." M/n groaned as he sat upon the bed, his eyes looking at Toji in boredom as the male looked back at him in shock.

"Who are you?" Toji asked as he pulled the blanket onto him leaving M/n naked.

"Not a relative so you can stop acting so shocked. I'm the guy you fucked last night. Oh, wait. I fucked you." M/n chuckled as he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter from his bedside drawer, putting it between his lips as he lit it.

"So how much should I pay you? 100? 200? Hell, I'd even pay you 300 from how good you were last night." M/n said as he turned his attention towards Toji who was thinking of a way to scam him.

"Look, I've been with countless guys like you. Just name your price and I'll pay it."

"I'm not a prostitute."

"Yeah, but you sure as hell moan like one." He drew a long puff from his cigarette as he looked at Toji, his eyes staring directly at the male's chest.

"I'll tell you what, how about you give me a morning ride and I'll make that 300, 1,000 dollars." M/n offered as he sat up against the fancy headboard, his hand cupping Toji's ass as he pulled his onto his lap.

'I'm about to have sex with this man? Again? Sober? I mean he's not bad-looking and $1000? Doesn't sound too bad.' Toji thought as he stared at M/n, a sigh slipping through his lips as he lifted his hips, slowly sliding down on M/n's cock.

A gasp left his mouth as held on tightly to the males' shoulders, his jaw clenched as he closed his eyes tightly.

"What? Can't handle this sober?" M/n smirked as he watched the male struggle.

Toji didn't respond as he began moving his hips up and down, his body bouncing as his nails dug into M/n's shoulders. Small whimpers left his mouth as he kept his lips shut, not wanting to give M/n the impression that he was enjoying it, which he was.

"How boring. Should we call this off?" M/n yawned as he lazily laid there, his legs cramping up as he arched them so that his feet were on the bed and his thighs were to Toji's back.

He put out the rest of his cigarette as his hands grabbed Toji's ass, smiling up at him before he thrusted up, the force lifting Toji as the male moaned loudly, his hands covering his mouth as he blushed at the sound he just made.

"There's the slut I know," M/n smirked as he thrusted up, his speed increasing as he slammed Toji down, his tip hitting the male's prostate.

Toji's eyes widened as his body moved forward, loud moans leaving his mouth as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

His mind went blank as he felt M/n grab his chest, the male's tongue lapping over his nipple making his dick twitch.

M/n grunted as he sped up his thrusts, pounding into the male as he felt his orgasm come close. He gripped Toji's dick tightly as he jerked him off, his thump circling the tip as he rammed against the male prostate.

Toji moved his hips against M/n, creating friction that brought him closer and closer to his orgasm. Toji's body writhed as cum shot from his tip, his chest heaving up and down as he looked at M/n.

"Are you done?"

"Apparently yes."

"Great."

Toji groaned as he held onto the headboard, sweat forming on his forehead as he felt M/n move again. Choked moans and pleas left his mouth making the h/c male smirk in satisfaction.

M/n moaned as he came in Toji, his thrusts getting deeper.

"I have a proposition for you." He said as he grabbed another cigarette.

"Those will kill you." Toji interrupted as he took the cigarette away from M/n, flicking it across the room.

"Aww. My cancer stick. Now, what will I do? Oh, wait!" M/n rolled his eyes as he grabbed another one, lighting it in front of Toji's face before drawing in a long breath.

Toji watched as smoke fell from M/n's nose. He scrunched his face in disgust before getting off.

"What? Don't tell me you don't smoke."

"I can't. I have a kid."

M/n stopped what he was doing as he watched Toji's actions.

"You have a what?"

"A kid. 5 years old. Got a problem with it?" Toji sneered at M/n before grabbing his shirt off the floor.

"...no. It's no problem at all. I love kids. What does your wife do?"

"I don't know what she does in her casket. Probably knits or makes some chum with the nasty ass mud. Shit like that. She's probably laughing in her grave knowing that I got with a man and bottomed."

The room fell silent after as M/n continued to watch Toji struggle to pull his pants over his large ass.

"Stop by tomorrow. Bring your kid too. I'm sure my niece and her friend would like to play with him. He must be a lonely kid with his dad on the town almost every night."

"You don't know me."

"Of course I don't and I honestly don't plan to. You're interesting is all." M/n shrugged before getting off the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower. Take whatever you need or want. I don't care. Take some food for the little one too. There's candy in one of the cabinets. Take a pack and give it to him. I'm expecting both of you tomorrow. 1pm" M/n said before closing the bathroom door leaving Toji to stare at the dark black walls.

"...strange."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
1067 words

Heyy!!

I know it's been about 3 months since I first posted but I felt like I owed it to y'all to publish another chapter.