| S B I |

Warnings: None just brotherly love :]

Requested by: No one

____________________________________________________________________

Philza is sitting in the living room with a book in his lap and his youngest child next to him. The fire in the fireplace warm and the couch warm. The child has blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a red and white shirt, his name is Tommy. Philza's two other children are outside doing something. His eldest is a piglin hybrid, he has long pink hair, crimson colored eyes, a golden crown rests on his head in his pink hair, his hair is either braided or is just straight, his clothes a royal type, and he has two golden rings in one of his ears, his name is Technoblade. His second eldest has brown hair that is always in his face, brown eyes, a black beanie that he refuses to take off, a yellow sweater, and sometimes a pair of circular glasses on his face, his name is Wilbur.

Philza's eyes glide over the words as he reads out loud quietly. "Have at me!" Wilbur shouts at his older brother and Technoblade just responds with a soft scoff. "Your an idiot." A smile forms on the brunette's face. "I know that." He says simply raising his wooden sword. Technoblade grabs his from its sheath and points it at the brunette. "Your move." The piglin hybrid says and the brunette smiles in response. Wilbur jumps at his older brother swinging his wooden sword and which the other easily blocks with his wooden sword. "Nice try." Technoblade says to the brunette before jumping forward and swing his sword at the other. The brunette jumps back dodging the attack of the sword and the sword touched the front of his yellow sweater slightly. He laughs quietly and points his sword at the other a smile on the brunette's face. The older has a small smile on his face and the brunette swings at him which he jumps back dodging the attack. The hybrids crown slightly tilted due to the jumping and dodging.

Technoblade jumps at his younger brother grabbing his arm and pinning is behind his back. The brunette's eyes widen at the sudden movement and Technoblade pushes him to the ground, pinning his younger brother to the ground. The brunette tries to struggle out of the olders grasp but fails miserably, his limps go limp showing that he gave up. Technoblade lets out a small chuckle of victory letting go of the younger. "Your mean!" The brunette says sitting up on the grass, his yellow sweater slightly dirty from the ground. The two brothers spar like this all the time and the older always wins.

Technoblade holds out his hand for the brunette and he happily takes the hybrids hand. The older pulls the brunette to his feet and Wilbur dusts of his clothes. He looks over at the wolf and pats his head. Technoblade slides his wooden sword into its sheath. Wilbur walks over to his wooden sword that had fell into the grass and picks it up, he slides it into its sheath. "I challenge you to a rematch!" The brunette shouts turning around to look at the older. "Mhm, we all know you'll just fail again." The older taunts slightly and which the brunette responds with a huff. "Not true!" Technoblade chuckles at the younger.

Wilbur sticks his tongue out at the older. "Now your asking for it." The older responds. "No, wait-" Wilbur says being interrupted by the older jumping at him and tackling him to the ground. The brunette is face down on the ground with the older above him pinning his arms behind his back. "Let me go!" The brunette whines struggling in the olders grip and the older laughs in response. The younger continues to struggling in the others grip until his limps go limp in defeat and the older chuckles in victory. Technoblade stands up freeing the brunette from his hold and the brunette pushes himself to his feet. "Hmph." Technoblade scoffs softly in response. "Oh, stop you child." Wilbur crosses his arms. "I am not a child!" He shouts at the older. "Mhm, sure you not." The older responds simply.

The sun has started to set painting the sky in pinks, reds, and purples. The brunette gasps as an idea comes to his mind and he grabs the sleeve of the olders shirt. "Come on!" He shouts pulling the older with him. "What-" The older starts only to get interrupted by the brunette. "No questions!" He says pulling the older away from the house and over to an opening. Wilbur pulls his older brother into a opening. "Look, I found this place a few days ago and it's great for star gazing and watching the sunset!" The brunette says looking over into the clearing. The clearing has green grass, a couple patches of flowers, and small trees littered on the ground. The younger has a big smile on his face. "So this is where you have been disappearing to." Technoblade mutters to himself, looking over at the younger only to see him smiling ear to ear. A small smile makes its way onto the olders face and he sits down on the grassy ground followed by the younger plopping down beside him.

The two brothers watch the sun set slowly, the pinks, reds, and purples paint the sky beautifully. The older looks over at his brother and what he sees he will always remember. The brunette is looking up at the sun set his eyes sparkling and a big smile on his face. The older smiles at the sight his crimson eyes show joy. Wilbur's eyes flicker over to Technoblade's and his brown eyes meet the olders crimson gaze. The younger smiles at his brother to which the older turns away slightly embarrassed. The brunette giggles slightly in response his brown gaze returning to the sky. The sun is nearly set and the sky is becoming darker. Technoblade's crimson gaze returns to the sky, the sky now dark and stars slowly becoming visible.

Wilbur's eyes sparkle as the stars become visible as the sky becomes darker. Technoblade leans back and with a small thud his back meets the grassy ground. He lists his arms up and places his head on top of them, his crown falling onto the ground right above his head. He looks at the stars a small smile on his face. Wilbur looks up further into the sky looking at the bight dots in the dark sky. Wilbur looks over to see Technoblade laying down on the grassy ground and the brunette smiles. He leans back falling backwards on the grassy ground and he lifts his hands above his head, his head rests on his hands just like the older. The older looks over at the younger hearing the shifting to see the brunette copying him and a small smile makes its way on his face.

A small yawn escapes the younger and his brown gaze fixed on the starry night sky. The older looks over at the younger. The youngers brown eyes tired, light bags forming under his eyes, and his eyes half lidded. "Tired?" The older asks already knowing the answer. "No!" The brunette says followed by a small yawn. "The yawn says other wise." The brunette lets out a huff at the olders statement and the older laughs quietly.

The older sits up grabbing his crown and placing on his head. "Come on, we should start heading back anyway." He says and the younger sits up with a nod. The older stands up and holds out his hand for the younger which the brunette happily takes, the younger gets pulled to his feet. The two brothers start to walk back to their home and the younger yawns every now and then.

The small house comes into view and the two brothers walk up the steps. The older open the door holding open for the younger. The younger walks inside and the older walks behind him closing the door. The brunette yawns walking over to the stairs. "See you in the morning Techno." He mutters walking up the stairs. "Night." The older says to his brother. He looks over to see his father and his brother asleep on the couch. He smiles and walks up the stairs. He walks down the hallway and stops in front of a door. The pushes open the door and walks inside. He sits down on the bed with a small sigh. He pulls of his sheath hanging it on the bed frame. He lays down and covers himself with the blanket soon falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Started: 4/23/2021

Finished: 4/24/2021