Chapter 4: A Night of Pleasurable Mistakes?

Chapter 4 : A Night Of Pleasurable Mistakes? 

(Rimi's POV)

I looked at him. No not that expression! I wasn't going to fall for that expression again! But I'd thought he'd lost having that kind of expressions of his long back, 9 years back. Along with us in the 2nd year. Why was he showing that to me again? Why now? 

The car stood in front of the cottage, I quickly walked off! Pacing away as fast as possible with the little stuff we'd been carrying along with us.

He followed me. Of course I knew he would follow, we had the same room. But I wished right now, that I could run away, from him, from everything and be alone for some time. 

"Stop looking at me like that!" I snapped at him cautiously. That look of his killed me from inside, it was unbearable. I didn't want to relive the pain of our broken relation again from all those years back. I didn't want to visit that place ever again in my lifetime. 

Didn't Mummy and Bappa (my dad) have any other guy in this population of billions in the world! Same goes to Manni and Papi (I call Adish's parents that from when I know them i.e. childhood) When they'd already known a bit about us already. 

"Now I don't have the right to look at my wife?" he looked at me with an intense gaze and walked to me latching the door behind him, and my damned luck! There was no one present at the cottage that day at that time. And we were married on our honeymoon, no one would come to knock our door anyway unless we called for them. 

I looked away from him as quickly as possible and went standing beside the big window not wanting to look into those pair of intense and raging hazel eyes. The window was open, the silver & blue light showering outside.

He grabbed me by my shoulder and shook me to make me look towards him. I tried looking away but me made me or actually forced me to look at him anyhow. Damn he was so adamant!

Gosh! The hatred and passion was burning in those eyes of his.  Once they'd drive me crazy and now they made my heart do some skip-a-beats.

"YOU! Why do you have to talk with Deep so friendlily when you can't even smile properly at me!" He shot at me, His voice was clearly furious.

"None of your business!" I yelled back, slapping his hands off me. He got his grip back again within moments. He couldn't just question these stuff, he just didn't have the right yet. 

"Of course it is!" He said almost piercing his fingers on my skin through the thin sweater I was wearing. It hurt, A LOT! Not the action but that sourness between us. 

*****

(Normal POV)

"Adi! You're hurting me! Get off!" Rimi shoved Adish's hands off her.

"Oh! Right! You have the right to mentally torture and kill people and people can't even lay a finger on you! A round of applause of you!" Adish spurt back, clapping for a moment, his rage was simply out of control, the whole expression furiously burning. 

"Adi you've gone mad! Move aside!" Rimi said, wanting to run into the bathroom and pour the water on herself. For a moment she was scared of him, and his rage, because she saw what was burning within him.

The silver light of the moon and a flickering blue night lamp was all that illuminated the room. 

A drop of tear trickled down Adish's cheeks, Rimi's heart almost weakened its beats and twisted in a painful way.

She quickly tried cupping his face but he just shooed her off. 

"Keep your hands of me Miss Rimisha Sengupta!" Adish barked, oozing fire her way, making her flinch and move back