chapter 1 (24 hours until banquet) ranboo POV

HE IS IN CONTROL.....  :)

I wake up in the fields next to the Xp grinder and....That thing. That thing that whispered awful things to me awhile ago. If it wasn't for techno and puffy I guess id end up like bad, having to fight techno and puffy .I cant imagine fighting techno I cant imagine even beating techno. However some time after that happened something very good happened. When  techno and phil asked me to join the syndicate with Niki I knew I could trust them even though I mainly did it to protect Tubbo, I do enjoy living with techno and phil. Anyways I am getting carried away. What did my ender walk do this time to get me here. I don't have much time to think as I soon see a new face: HannahXXrose. I've never really interacted with Hannah but her clothes look a lot more gloomy then I've heard .She then asks what I'm doing here but I know I cant tell her about the ender walk I make up a excuse saying I got blown up by a creeper and she then looks  at me weird. She looks...confused like she wants to do 2 things at once. She then holds out her hand offering to help me up but as I grab it she pulls out her sword and hits me. She then pauses and says "... I'm sorry! I don't know what got into me somethings weird been happening to me". She then actually helps me up, but then she switches to her sword again and tries to swing it she stops herself but then has that look she had at first. She looks like somethings controlling her... she grabs me by the hand but tries to stop her self she continues dragging me until wee reach the egg room I see a nametag. Badboyhalo! "well well look what we have here!" "Very nice job Hannah  I see you have finally converted to the egg" she then has a look realization, then 1 of regret. She tries to pull me out but bad stops her. "Now  now we wont convert you now as I still need to prepare for the banquet, but I could get multiple birds with 1 stone" He then messages Technoblade "look look i have your little Ranboo hostage and I'm gonna corrupt him unless you come here"(15 minutes later) I hear blocks being mined techno comes through the entrance with a sword up. "GIVE HIM" techno tells bad." I'm afraid your both coming with me." "what's stopping me from jumping you" techno says in his normal chill voice."This!" Badboyhalo says as a pearl comes out. It's Punz 1 of the other best fighters on the server.  "oh no I'm outnumbered its not like I've been outnumbered before but whatever will I do". He shoots  his crossbow up and I see 2 name tags jump down I smile as I see who they are. Philza and Niachu , fellow syndicate members. I break out my cage knowing if I do get attacked the others will protect me. "so bad you have 2 options, you let us go or we stab you 2 to death" Punz raises his ax but from the back of the room Skeppy tells them its not worth it. "he's right," bad says" we need to finish preparing for the banquet we'll deal  with them once the rest of the server,"has a new view on the egg" we exit the room as techno announces "its meeting time"