Chaper 2

"Are you kids doing alright?" The man said. He had a some hair on his chin that could pass as facial hair and a scrunched up face that Minho would consider calling a 'rat'.

The middle aged man's name was Janson. As we were walking around, he started to explain why we were here and what we were doing.
"Behind these doors is the road to your new lives.. Now, let's do something about that smell." Janson told us.
Me and Teresa were obviously in the girls shower room but we could hear the teenage boys laughing and feeling relaxed. "Something is strange about this place." I thought to myself whilst warm water soaked my hair and body. When I got out the shower, I put on some grey joggers with a navy blue cropped top,white socks,plain white trainers and a blue wristwatch. I dried my hair the best I could and ran my fingers through it a couple of times to make it as neat as  I could.

I walked into a room where the other Gladers were being tested on. Minho was running on a treadmill, Thomas was getting some blood taken and Newt was getting something injected into his right arm. Some female called me over get some tests done. I asked a couple question but I never got an answer. She just stared at me strangely or point blankly ignored me. I was getting some blood taken out of my arm for obviously I don't know why as nobody would tell me anything. Teresa was sitting on a bed on the other side of the room with her legs dangling over the front of the bed. Then, an African American nurse walked in talking to the male who was testing on Thomas.
"You must be Teresa." The woman asked her before shutting the curtains around her so we wouldn't see her. Me and Thomas just looked at each other. I could tell we both know somethings not right here.