Chapter 45 - Summoning

"This is so stupid," Peter mumbles, hanging upside down from the ceiling as Frigga brought in crystals from her collection.

"How do you know this will even work?" The team started to bringing different items from Earth they got Heimdall to transport.

"I don't, but knowing Anna she will do anything for more of this stuff,"

"This is so odd," Fleora giggles from her spot next to Thor who was braiding her hair.

"She is an odd one," you breathe out. "Okay," you clap your hands and start to put 5 redbulls into a star, candle on top of them all. "Now make a salt circle to connect them, then put crystals in a rainbow order evenly around," you order, the team getting to work as Frigga scooped Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream into a bowl, the icy treat new to her.

"She won't mind," Frigga takes a spoonful and stuffs it in her mouth with a grin.

"Okay, now laptop in the middle, open wattpad and play sweater weather," Peter does this easily making you smile. "Frigga, stop eating the ice cream, please,"

"Sorry!" She laughs, placing in milk chocolate digestives with it along with a bowl of strawberry licorice beside it and an Arizona ice tea; The candles ignited with the use of the queen's magic.

"This better work," you hope, looking up. "Jamie is a bottom!"

"Jamie is a what?-"

"I'm sorry, boys, do I look like a man servant to you? No? So, quit ringing," Anna groans. (Please tell me someone understands this reference??)

"Sorry, I just need help," you step forward to them; Anna sat on a window sill with their legs crossed and Redbull from the spell in their hand.

"Dude, I told you, I don't write this story, I just write what happens," she conveys sternly with a sigh.

"I know, I just need a little nudge from my favourite author~" You coo.

"Are you romancing me? Cause it's working," she coughs.

"How do we stop this? You don't like where this story is going either, so help us,"

Anna looked at you, to the team members, and the royals. "Confess your love,"

"What?" You retract from your huddled plead and gape. Frigga stepped forward as the others grin. "Love? What are you talking about?"

"Loki, tell us you love him,"

"What are you? Eurus Holmes? I don't love him," you scoff as Fleora hums, skipping over and tapping your chest twice, covering your eyes and uncovering making a white glow hover over your head.

"What the fuck??" Clint gapes as Anna walks over and holds up a picture of Loki. The white glow turned pink, going right to your heart.

"True feelings spell," Frigga claps her hands as you deadpan.

"Fake news," you dismiss, as Anna grabbed your hand.

"I'll help only when you admit it,"

Your heart sank immediately when you saw the looks everyone was giving. It all depended on you. Holding a breath, and letting it shudder out from your trembling lips, you look to Anna with a glare. "I love him-"

"Perfect!" they clap their hands and walk away. "Thor I need you to get Loki, he will be needed,"

"Allow me," Frigga closed her eyes, opening to reveal them blank white. One moment passed and Loki appeared through the doors.

"So is this a cult?" He muses.

"Close enough," Anna shrugs, sipping at her redbull.

"You?"

"Me!" Anna gasps. "Eudora has bad intentions for the future but I think I could fast forward a few centuries of planning to now," Anna opened a portal which Strange fell through with a thud.

"That's how it feels!" Loki cackles at Strange who groans. "Sorry, just a big fan of seeing Karma at work,"

"What the hell?" The doctor meets Anna's eyes. "Watson," he growls as she waves quickly with a smug grin.

"Need this," she takes the time stone and fiddles with it as Strange tries to take it back, Cloaky holding him back.

"Who's side are you on??" He looks to the red fabric.

"All done," she dusts off her hands and smiles after fiddling with the green glow. "Thank you, darling," Anna kisses Strange before sending him down a portal to the sanctum.

"What's your next universe?" You quickly ask.

"Sherlock," Anna winks. "So, real world reader x Sherlock, I'm having trouble with an ending though,"

"Hell yeah," you fist pump the air. "Love when you do crossovers, not so fun when you're in them,"

Anna chuckles lightly, and grabs the 'offerings'. "Love to chat more but... I have ten drafts, ten different universes- Oh! You know that oneshot I wrote? The Enemies one? I turned that into a book, you should read it,"

"Uh... is that the one where the two fight and..."

"It is brilliant! I also have a Doctor Strange one in the works because damn that man does things to me," Anna winks at the readers through the phone. "You like Strange as well don't you?"

"I hope you fix the fourth wall," You try to meet eyes with the reader but fail. "This is useless,"

"Okay, go! Eudora will be doing something that could sway the entire nine realms," Anna claps her hands as if it was nothing, summoning a portal on the ground behind her. "Ciao, bitches," jumping backwards into the portal, it closed behind.

"When this is all solved, I'll be in my room for a few days because I need to binge his fics," you grab a bit of chocolate and toss it in your mouth before seeing a piece of paper on the floor.

For your book:
Just a dream: Loki x reader
How does that sound?
- Anna ❤️

Scrunching the paper up quickly with a rising temperature in your cheeks, the rest raise a brow. "Ha," you laugh shortly in disbelief, uncurling the paper and biting your bottom lip. "Maybe it is fun when I'm in them,"

Holding it tight against your chest, you see the team staring with almost knowing smiles, the rest a little oblivious. Looking up for a moment you quickly leave the room with a slight skip.

~~~

Please do not summon me out of nowhere, I am a very busy guy

Also... Roll credits!

- Anna ❤️