•|Introduction|•

I'm writing this two chapters in so if you're reading this then yayyy I finished the book!!!

(Update: No I didn't I just ran out of inspiration and felt like editing the early chapters LOL)

Anyway, hello hello! Welcome to Lyn Or Something's new book but Karlnap edition!

I have a few things to note before getting started.

I said this in my first dnf story and I will say it in my first karlnap story: if Karl and/or Sapnap ever say they are uncomfortable with being shipped or having fanfics written about them, I will take down the story immediately :]

If I do end up having to take the fic down, I'll prolly just rewrite it with different characters anyway lol

QUICK TRIGGER WARNING
there are elements of derealization and alcoholism in this story and I won't be putting TW's at the tops of my chapters so this is your warning now. But if you can handle Ranboo's lore streams, you can handle this story as well.

This story is inspired by the song Forest by Twenty One Pilots (which I linked at the top) as well as the fanfic written based on the song (which I highly recommend because that fic is POGGERS)

I made a story playlist! Every time I update, I will be adding the songs that correlate with the newest chapter. That way you don't go getting spoilers from the songs LOL There's already two songs on it if you want to start listening now :)

There's going to be about 30 songs in it by the end.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1HYurlXgeCXokg8L7q9sn1?si=-WF0hYz9THuK0MA4GnkyJQ&dl_branch=1

(Aka: Skipping Stones on spotify by Lyn🙃)

I'll add it to youtube later as well.

Oh and one more thing: there is no smut. This story is entirely sfw and I kindly ask that you keep the comments the same way. Thank you!

Enjoy the story guys!