a girl with a smask on

POV y/n

I wake up to a beautiful sunrise, i get up and leave the place clean making sure to clean up the mess i made.

As i walk building from building i eventually find another backpack. I eat up making sure to save some food. I put on the backpack and keep walking as i walk i spot another person. It was a girl wearing a weird mask holding an axe.

I find it strange but run to her, when i reach her i ask her where we are and why we are here? She turns around swings her axe at me i somehow dodge it and i started running as fast as i could.

She was on my heels, she swung that damn axe again but i dodge it again. Thump.
I misplaced my foot and twisted it and fell she slowly walked towards me but she was Not swigging her axe at me i eventually reaches the edge of the sky scrapper it's like she wanted me to jump off. I was not about to jump i guess she got tired of waiting and swung her axe she missed and the axe got stuck on the pavement i pushed her away took the axe off the pavement and i swung at her i missed but broke half her mask off.

She stopped what she was doing and slowly walked to the edge of the building and jumped.

After she jumped i looked over the edge. There was blood all over the road and a headless body. I walked away from the edge went inside the building found a room i sat on the bed and started thinking about what just happened and eventually fell asleep.