Big hit

As we wake up we get in the shower and clean each other's body after i get out i make breakfast from the supplies he has stored. After a while we decide to try and head to the huge green tower in the middle of everything as we head to the tower from building to building we encounter another mask.

He look like he has killed lots of people because he was covered in blood and he has a pistol.

He looks at me specifically and aims his gun. Sniper Mask goes for a shot and manages to hit his shoulder. out of nowhere i feel a tense pain on my right leg.

I look down everything is bloody and then everything goes blurry i hear another gun shot and he-he i forgot his name h-he picks me up and starts running while carrying me we eventually get in a b-building i think we run trough building that seem to go on forever. He walks in a room still carrying. he lays me on something soft and big.

It's a bed  he opens my mouth and puts pills in my mouth.

And wraps a weird scarf around my leg. I start to close my eyes.

Everything goes black but i can still manage to hear i hear him say "we should have never gone out today Y/N it's all my fault please forgive me I'm so so sorry i love you sleep well I'm right here next to you till you wake up again" then hear some crying then i fall asleep.

Hey guys sorry i did not post in a while my friend stabbed my back and I've been feeling very sad lately have a good day. Next update this week.