I meet Demon

I run through the woods and laugh

" You don't find me here, you fool , haha " I laugh and i sit down and laugh

" You'll see babe " He laugh and i run so fast and I didn't see him through the trees.

I sat down a hour almost i think ... and John doesn't show up  and i start to worry because i didn't know where i am . I get up and i suddently walk looking through the woods

" Ugh ... I hate you John so much " 

I didn't know where i was  expected John to come and find me and then we both go home . John is my boyfriend and we were togheter since we are little . I don't know if i love him like a boyfriend but like a  friend yeah . And i don't want to tell him that because that will break His heart and I don't want that .

Over an hour I see a big house with big windows . Who the hell lives in woods ? Whatever . I don't care as long as he or her gives me direction to leave this woods.

I crossed my arms because it was so cold and i think it's starts to rain . I walk fast to the door and i start but nothing .

"Fuck , answer please , please "

But nothing . I started to get away from the door but then the door moves

" Yeah ? "

I look at him frightening ... he was so young i mean why the hell he lives in the woods ?

" Hello ?? Are you okay ? "

" Mhmm .. yeah yeah " i shaked my head and i start to look at him again

" So .. who are you ? And where did you find this house ? "

" Uhmm ... me and my boyfriend ... hmm  i mean we're playing and then i got lost and I don't know where  am . Can you tell me ? And how to leave ? "

I shaked my body because of the cold .

" Sure cutie . Just come in the house and i'll tell you "

He smirked and he opened the door to enter .

" I don't thinks so ... " I said looking at him and scared

" I won't bite , I promise " the smile on his face disappeared .

Well I'm a little cold right now and doesn't hurt to enter in this house a little .

" Ok "

" Here , come with me " he dragged me in the house

" Hey everybody we have a guest so be nice "

I sat in the room  with big eyes and looking at them . I mean ... why the hell are they living alone ? They not like to be in the city ? I mean ... it's weird.

" Hei babe , what's up ? "

A boy with dark hair and with big muscles sat on the couch and i didn't want to answer .

" Do you fucking have  a mouth ? "

I shook my head no .

" Look , I'm Ace , this is Alex " he pointed to the boy who have asking me if i have a mouth . Like yeah bitch i have a mouth what a guy ugh .

" I'm Anne , nice to meet you " i waved at him

" Oh so do you have a mouth , you could do so amazing things with that " he laugh

I gave him a angry look and i turned my head to Ace

" And thanks to let me in the house and you have promised something to me "

" Ok , but first let me introduce to my friends "

I shook my head yes . I didn't really want to meet this guys , it seemed like they are so pig .

" He is Ashton " he pointed to a really cute guy with his hair white . I think he's old i mean why is he having a white hair ? 

" You could call me ash if you want " He winked at me

" He is Lane " I nodded

" And who is this ? " I pointed to a guy with hazzel eyes , he was really cute . He was having tattoos all over his hands and He have a bottle of beer in his hands 

" it's not your fucking business " he groaned

" I'm sorry , don't take it personally , he's like that with everybody else " It seems like the most nice guy from here is just Ashton and Ace .

" Get this bitch out of here before i'll blow her ass "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is too much and it's boring it will get better , i promise :) .

P.S : If i swear too much , sorry but Demon swears a lot .