Chapter 7

Harry's POV:

                            *Back to when Harry walked out of the Great Hall*

              I walk out of the Great Hall and go find Ron. I go to the Gryffindor common room to see if Ron's there.

              Once I get there I say the password to the fat Lady and then go inside. When I go inside, I see Ron sitting on the couch in front of the fire. I then walk over to him and sit next to him.

              "Hey Ron," I say.

              "Uh, hi Harry," Ron says.

              "Why aren't you ay lunch?" I ask.

              "Because I don't want to face y/n," Ron says.

              "What do you mean?"

              "Because I kind of feel bad about saying those things to y/n. And I don't know what to say to *your pronouns*."

              "Why don't you apologize to *your pronouns*."

              "What should I say?"

              "You'll figure it out when you see *your pronouns*."

              "Alright."

              "Oh, and I wanted to ask you something."

              "Okay, what is it?"

              "Is it okay if y/n comes to The Burrow over the summer?"

              "I don't think so, I'm not sure if y/n would want to be around me anymore. And I'm not sure how my family will react to bringing someone from Slytherin to the house and actually living with us over the summer."

              "Well, can you please just think about it?" Because y/n has nowhere to go this summer. And don't worry about talking to your mom about y/n staying at your house the summer, I got it."

              "Alright."

              "You should go and apologize to y/n."

              "Right now?"

              "Yes, if you want to."

              "Alright. Where is/are she/he/they?"

              "She/he/they is/are in the Great Hall with Hermione."

              "Okay."

              Ron then hesitantly leaves and goes to the Great Hall.

                                            *Skip ahead a few minutes*

                                                              Your POV:

              You and Hermione are still talking about the potion that Hermione did in class this morning. And then Ron comes and taps you on the shoulder.

              "Y/n? Can I talk to you?" Ron asks.

              "Why Because you want to insult me again?" you say.

              "Fine, you know what? Forget it. I was just trying to make things better between us," Ron says, and starts to walk away.

              You look towards Hermione and say, "Sorry Hermione. I have to go. I'll talk to you later okay? And you can finish telling me about the potion and you did this morning."