Chapter 14

*Skip to when you all go home*

              You get home and say, "Dad! I'm home!"

              You get no answer.

              "Dad? can you hear me?" you yell.

              Still, you get no answer.

              You place all your luggage down and put your owl (who is in the cage) down and start looking around the house for him.

              "Dad?!" you yell.

              You look in the kitchen to see if he's here there, but he's not.

              You see a note on the refrigerator that looks like it was put there not too long ago.

              You walks over to the refrigerator and take the not off of the door. You read it and it says...

              Dear y/n,

              Sorry if I worried because you're home and I'm not there. I went to my friend's house earlier than I told you. I'll be back in a few weeks. You can do whatever you want. Just don't throw any parties and don't break anything. Because if you break anything, you pay for it. I love you Sweetheart. I'll see you when I get back. -Dad

              "Okay, but, I'm not going to be staying here the whole summer though Dad," you say to yourself, as if you're taking to the note, "I'm going to The Burrow. Where, hopefully I can get a break from all this death eater stuff."

              You go back to the front door where you left your luggage and your owl. You pick up your luggage and your owl and bring them upstairs to your room. You get to your room and go inside.

              You set your owl on your desk and put your luggage by your door. You sit in your chair in front of your desk. You take out a piece of parchment paper and a quill. You write a not to your dad saying...

              Dear Dad,

              I'm going to go to The Burrow (The Weasley's house). If I'm not home when you get back, that's why. So don't worry. I love you Dad. -Y/n

              You put your quill back and go downstairs. You leave the note on the refrigerator and go back upstairs to your room.

              You sit at your desk again and write to Molly Weasley.

              Dear Mrs. Weasley,

             I am ready to go to your house. -Y/n

            P.S.- Sorry if this seems demanding.

            You give it to your owl and they send the letter to the Weasleys.

            While you wait for the Weasleys to write back you pack some clothes in your trunk that's good for a long while, in case you stay longer than expected. You go downstairs into the kitchen and make some dinner.

              After you're done making dinner you bring it up to your room and wait for your owl to come back with a letter from the Weasleys.

              About an hour later your owl comes flying to your window. You open it up and they come flying in and land on top of the cage. You take the letter from its mouth and read it.