Chapter 1

Alyssa POV
James was running with a gun he said we have to run together but he hit me with the gun then the cops handcuffed me i still love him but why is he doing this he's not a bad guy he's a good guy he protected me i love him so much.

"James stop running!" I said to him yelling trying to run after him. I was crying i remember how we met.
——
Flash back
——-
Alyssa POV
I was at school at lunch sitting with my friends until my friend sent me a message. "Is this from you?!" " what? " "you know I'm right here" " Ya so what." She said to me laughing. I grabbed my phone and throw it on the floor i grabbed my stuff and started walking to this cute boy. "Hey" " hey..." "I seen you skateboard, your pretty shitty" "fuck off" he said to me. I started walking off and gave him a smile.
———
James POV
School was over so i grabbed my skateboard and my backpack i went outside and sat down looking for people to kill next until the one girl i saw at lunch today she came up to me. "Are you waiting for me" she said to me. But i didn't say nothing to her i just sat there then she asked me if she wants to be my boyfriend so i said yes then we started making out she grabbed my burnt hand she put it on her boob. "What the fuck happened to your hand?" "Shut up" I said to her kissing her back. We make out for an minute then grabbed are stuff and walking home.

"I don't have a phone because i smashed it at lunch today so you can't call me" " I don't have a phone either, i hate phones" "Same" she said to me then i asked her if she wants to go on a dat-
——
Flash back over
——-
James POV
Alyssa was yelling at me then i heard a bang i thought the cops shot me Alyssa came running to me trying to stop the blood she was crying i was in pain then the cops took Alyssa and the other cops took me to a hospital i was worried about Alyssa i love her so much I'm going to miss her.
——
Alyssa POV
All i can remember that the cops shot him and i try to stop the blood i couldn't stop crying the cops took me back to my house and my mom answered the door she was worried about me she gave me a hug and the cops took off the handcuffs i was crying i miss James i hug my mom back i miss James soft kisses and my mom got a new boyfriend she always does i went in my room and found a picture of me and James when i saw James on that picture i cried.

——
15 years
—-
Alyssa POV still
My hair was getting long i went back to school but everybody was laughing at me i sat down on James spot when he ate lunch i miss him sooo much, i went home and died my hair brown again i was happy but i was tired so i went in my room but i didn't feel okay i feel like I'm depressed and i don't eat anymore am i okay?