chapter 4

A weeks passed and bakugou ad tamaki been chatting while their alpha's was finishing up with the nursery. "Man are you craving banana dipped chocolate right now or is it just me?" Tamaki said "meh it's not just you, I'm having a sweet craving to" he said "I already made some for y'all just look in the fridge!" Mirio said "alright!" Bakugou said and got up to get the sweets. "So next week Bakugou will be a month pregnant" mirio said smiling "yeah, tamaki will be officially 8 months pregnant, when is his due date?" Kirishima said around may the 23rd" mirio said and Kirishima suddenly choked on air for a minute "dude we go to a monthly pro hero conference that day" Kirishima said, mirio whined "I know, but tamaki keeps telling me I have to go" he said, Kirishima sighed. "Don't you worry Pac-Man, me and neito will watch over him" bakugou said "but I still wanna see my pups" mirio pouted, tamaki yawned "you'll see them" he said "tamaki go take a nap" mirio said, tamaki was already asleep, he was leaning on bakugou while sleeping though. "I guess I'm fucking stuck here" the blonde Omega said
"Oh yeah I forgotten to tell you, that I will be with neito tommorow, since mitsuki goes to get her flu shots tommorow" Bakugou said "oh okay, also have you heard any news about neito yet?" Kirishima said "not yet" the blonde Omega said before letting a sigh escape his mouth. Kirishima and mirio finished the nursery and smiled "now then, Bakugou and me actually have to go to neito's place now, neito kept spamming me yesterday about how he wants to clean out the guest room so they can turn it into another room for the baby" Kirishima said "alright, good luck with it" Mirio said and picked up the sleeping dark haired omega so that Bakugou could get up "if anything happens just give us a call" Kirishima said, and mirio nodded, soon enough Kirishima and Bakugou left.
Mitsuki was in the living room drawing, for some reason neito hasn't been back and shinsou been worrying "omega omega must protect" he mumbled, mitsuki already knew how her dad gets when her mom ain't around, he freaks out. "Momma will be back soon daddy I promise" mitsuki said, it calmed shinsou down a tiny bit, someone knocked on the door, and mitsuki opened it to see Kirishima "yo yo!" He said and shinsou ran to Kirishima "omega must protect" he said and Kirishima looked confused "what the hell?" Bakugou said, Kirishima layed his hands on shinsou's shoulders and shook him "calm down dude Bakugou will call him and ask him where he is" Kirishima said and shinsou nodded.
Bakugou dialed for neito's phone, while shinsou explained to Kirishima that neito been gone since yesterday. Bakugou cursed before someone answered the phone "neito?" The omega said, he could hear neito whimpering and heavy sobbing "b-bakugou" he said, Bakugou's stomach sink "neito where are you? What happened" bakugou said "i-im in the alley, a g-guy he s-sorta...." Neito said and went silent at the end, bakugou covered his mouth "he did it to you didn't he? So that's why shinsou's alpha is much crazier then before" bakugou explained. Neito let out another heavy sob "it's gonna be okay we're going to find you alright I need you to stay on the phone with me" Bakugou said and neito nodded "o-okay..." He said, bakugou looked at the two alpha's, shinsou nodded "we'll watch over mitsuki you get neito" bakugou said and nodded. Soon enough shinsou left.

Words: 612