Chapter 1: The Beginning

"All I'm saying is kids are fucking stupid." McNasty held his hands up in defense as Dooo, his boyfriend of two years, began to angrily pout.

"And you have every right to opinion. But, as usual, your opinion is stupid." Dooo shot back, throwing the covers on their shared bed back so he could hurry and go to sleep. Suddenly the large tree of a man dove over the bed and into the spot Dooo was going to lay in.

"Not so fast, Princess." He wriggled his eyebrows, taking the smaller mans hand. "I was thinking...ya know...I'd love to see you in that girl outfit again. Maybe you'd wanna go ahead and put that on for me?" Dooo ripped his hand out of McNasty's and scoffed.

"You really think after that argument I'm just going to give in and do whatever you want?" As he spoke, Dooo began taking his clothes off and gathering his girl outfit to put on. "Honestly I don't even know why I put up with you. You're such an ass and not to mention an idiot."

"Is that why you're already in those tights?" McNasty smirked as Dooo pulled the red skirt over his hips. "Admit it; you're just upset you know I'm right about kids being a waste of time." Dooo finished putting the outfit on and sighed as he straddled McNasty.

"You know...I hope you get someone pregnant one day and realize how wrong you are."

"Jokes on you, Princess. The only one I ever wanna stick my dick in is you, and you can't have babies."

"I wish I could. Just to prove you wrong." Dooo finally smirked back at McNasty and leaned in for a kiss.

Little did they know, right as Dooo said those words, a shooting star passed over in the night sky. And later, as McNasty finished deep within Dooo's ass, their unrealized mistake would soon become the biggest "oops" of their lives.