Larray and Brady ♥️

To this mansion looking thing Ravon: your man's has money Mario:he so fucking rich Larray is just in aw of this awesome looking house all he was thinking how the fuck a Starbucks worker have a whole dang mansion when the limo parked they headed to the front door and knock one of brady's friends opened the door looked at Larray and smiled Bf(brady's friend):you must be Larray Brady is in the kitchen Larray:thanks Larray hand no idea where the kitchen so he looked for around forever until he saw Brady and some bitch that was flirting with him Brady was obviously not interested so when he saw Larray he had a smile on his face. Larray walks over and begins to talk with Brady a few minutes later Brady friends decide to play some party games and they chose the most basic bitch party games spin the mother fucking bottle. Okkk so in the circle there were Larray,Brady,Ravon, Mario, bitch called hannah and five of Brady's friends. one of brady's friends spun the bottle first and landed on Brady ( ok being the dumb ass that I am I forgot to give his friends names soo the one that kissed Brady is Justin and the rest are Bob,Billy,Joe and Ian there UwU ok back to the story bitch) Justin joked we have done this before everyone laughed except Larray. Justin and Brady pecked each other than they flinged away from each other next hannah spun she landed on Ravon. Ravon: oh hell no hannah:I don't what to kiss you either guys can we skip? Everyone:No hannah: I hate all of you Ravon and hannah kissed for about 0.1 of a second and then ran to the bathroom to wash their mouths Everyone else was dead laughing. The games goes on for about a good two minutes and everyone has kissed someone except me Brady and Mario. Mario spun the bottle and landed on Ravon so that was a easy kiss than Brady spun the bottle Hannah*in mind please be me please be m-* it landed on Larray and Brady gave him a look like a fuck boy look ( I am so sorry Brady I love you) Larray and Brady looked at each other for a bit Ravon and Mario dragged everyone else out of the room so they could have their privacy and then......

Helloooo bicths I can not thank you enough for 500 FUCKING READS ON LARRAY AND BRADYS LIFE AND 100 ON HERE I APPRECIATE ALL YOU GUYS 💕😱 also will finish in a few hours