flashback

y/n= your name
y/l/n = your last name

basically just you and toms childhood

age 2:
"y/n come on don't be shy," you mum said as you hid behind her leg. "this is tom, your new friend!"

i start at the doe eyed boy infront me, grinning his cheesy grin and smile back at him, before stepping forward.

age 4:

"mummy, daddy! Me and Tom are getting married!" i laughed holding toms hand as we stood in the living room.
"oh goodness!" mum laughed as she pulled out her phone to take a picture, and tom kissed me on the cheek.

age 8:
"Tom! Don't be such a sore loser pass me the ball! PASS ME THE BALL," i yelled as me and tom ran around in his garden playing football before dinner.
"COME AND GET IT THEN," Tom laughed as i ran over to chase him, trying to tackle him.
"hey- HEY DONT GRAB MY SHIRT THATS CHEATING!!" he says as he pushes his hair back.
"tom, y/n dinners ready!!" nikki shouts through the window, and tom takes my hand and pulls me inside.

age 12:
"shut up tom there's no way you're faster than me," i say, as we lay on the couch watching tv.
"uhm excuse me? of course i'm faster than you! i always have been!" he says pushing his foot in my face.
"eww gross! get ur smelly foot out of my face dumbass, and come and prove you're faster than me!" i jump off the couch and point to his garden.
"what you want to race me? that's so lame! what are we, 9?" he laughs.
"you just know i'll beat you," i tease
"fine whatever, from one end of the garden to another-"
"-and back!"
"right okay and back then let's go,"

i stood with one hand on the fence and the other positioned in front of me. "on your marks.." i began, "GO!"
i sprinted off, tom close behind me and reached the end of his garden and not wasting any time i sprinted back, way ahead of tom.
"HAHA LOSER I WIN," i cheer as i jumped up and down.
"whatever dork i let you win," he smirks
"yeah yeah sUrE yOu DiD," i tease.

age 16:
"WAIT WAIT WAIT ARE YOU FOR REAL? YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE?!" i yell down the phone at tom.
"YES I AM AND STOP SHOUTING SO LOUD!! COME OVER TO MINE WE'RE CELEBRATING!! ITS A GOOD JOB I LIVE NEXT DOOR!!" i can almost hear the smile in his voice as i end the call and race downstairs.

"MUM!!" i shout as i run into the living room. "TOMS GONNA BE IN A MOVIE!! IM GOING OVER TO CELEBRATE WITH HIM NOW ARE YOU COMING?!"
"WAIT OMG YES COME ON LETS GO!" my mum shouted and we raced over to toms.

i knocked on the door excitement flooding through my body. Nikki opened the door a huge smile on her face. "Come in come in!!" she beamed
and i raced past her as tom ran down the stairs. I leapt into his arms in a massive hug and wrapped my legs round his waist.
"Oh god i'm so proud of you," i said my voice thick with tears.
"God y/n don't you start crying you're worst than my mum" he said hugging me tight and kissing my cheek.
"come on! let's go and celebrate!!"

        ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

hey guys author here, just wanted to ask if you enjoyed this chapter. it's a bit shorter than what i'd usually write but it's more of just an idea of you and toms childhood. anyways ily <3