[1] surpise

I was awoke to the gleam of the early autumnal sun beaming through a crack in the curtains. I rolled onto my side and checked the time on my phone. 09:35. i sighed and flopped onto my back and as i looked closer i saw i had a text from Tom.

hey y/n you'll probably be asleep when i send this just wanted to let you know that i've nearly finished filming! i'll be able to come and see you and haz again soon. miss you lots! xx

I immediately text back:

that's great tommy! it's starting to get lonely without you and i miss not being able to look out of my window and see you in your bedroom :( see you soon xx

I snuggle down into my covers and mindlessly scroll through instagram.
I look at some of toms new behind the scene pics and...wow. He looks different, but like a good different. His hair is sort of floppier, and curlier and i don't know if it's because i've not seen him in such a long time but he's almost... handsome. I mean sure, Toms always been the best looking out of the trio of me him and Harrisom, but i never thought he'd end up looking this. I like the post and comment a "❤️" and then keep scrolling.

"y/n love, you awake?" i head mum knocking at my door.
"yeah come in,"
mum opens it and stands there in her dressing gown, with a mug of tea in her hand.
"morning love, just wanted to let you know that nikki and dom have invited us round to see the boys, minus tom of course, and i think harrison's coming aswell,"
"oh that's nice! what time are we leaving?"
"at about 3 dear, make sure you're showered and ready to go!"

when she leaves i quickly open messages and click harrison's number:

hey haz heard your coming to nikkis later? see u then mate xx

and in a few minutes i get a text back:

yeah, it's gonna be nice to see the lads again, shame tom won't be there tho :( xx

i type back:

ikr but he texted me last night saying filmings almost finished so i guess we can see him soon! xx

harrison reply's instantly

aw no way that's great! anyways i better go, mums nagging at me for not cleaning my room again 🙄 see you later love xx

see you later haz xx

I roll out of bed at around 10:30 and shove on one of toms old t shirts over my shorts and tank top. I classed both toms family and harrison's family as my own so i couldn't wait to go over and see harry, sam and paddy, toms younger brothers. In all fairness it was going to be nice to see haz again, as we'd both been busy with our course work and my part time job as a waitress. I came downstairs to see both mum and dad sat at the table, cup of tea in hand and newspaper in the other.

"morning sweetie," dad says as i pour myself a bowl of cereal.
"morning dad," i yawn.
**buzz buzz, buzz buzz**

i reach for my phone and my face lights up, it's tom facetiming me. "guys it's tom!!" i smile as i answer.
"hey y/n!!" tom beams as i answer.
"hey!! what are you doing up? isn't it like 4 am over there or something?" i laugh and tom smiles again.
"yes it's 4am but i have to be up this early to film some scenes, anyways what's new with you?" he asks
"oh well nothing much," i laugh
"how's tessa doing?" tom asks and i roll my eyes playfully
"she's doing great, though i can't believe you asked about her before your brothers,"
"yeah well, tessa's my girl, and so are you, that's why i'm ringing you and not sam or harry or paddy!" tom says and i feel blush creeping up the back of my
neck. Me and tom were best friends, well even closer than that, but hearing him call me "his girl" made butterflies swarm in my chest.

"y/n? pass me on to Tom love!" mum shouts from the table so i sigh and pass the phone to her.
"Hi Tom sweetheart how's it going over in LA?" my mum asks
"aww it's going great Sarah (pls idk what to call her that's a generic mum
name right?) miss you lots!" tom smiles.
"miss you too tom, we're going over to see your mum later! and your brothers!"
"yeah i've heard! have a lovely time,"
"right well i'll pass you back onto y/n now, Keith (that's ur dad lmao) say hello to Tom quickly!"
"hiya tom! missing you loads!"
"you too!"

the phone eventually was passed back to me but by the time i finally had enough privacy to talk to me he said he had to go, something about "being in a rush" or whatever. oh well.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎time skip☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

We walked over to nikkis house next door at 3 and harrison arrived just as we did. "haz!!" i squealed and ran to hug him as he kissed my head.
"hey y/n! you look nice!" he smiled and i did a little twirl for him. I was wearing a black top and some baggy jeans that i had recently saved up to buy.

Mum knocked an Nikki opened the door. "Hi everyone!! come in come in, the boys are in the living room," she beamed. Harrison and I walked into the living room and my stomach dropped. Who was sat on the couch next to paddy? Tom fucking holland.