Prologue

( Hello!!! Author here I want to say that I really love nortdrew with all my heart so please excuse that I will go crazy for this story,, also norton is Hispanic / Mexican in this fanfic ^^ )
-

Another boring day at work as the white haired male had been waiting for more customers to come in. He didn't like the interactions he had to do when it came to calling out their names but he would never see them again, so it really was no problem. Let alone, with very few customers coming in, how was he supposed to make money? It helped him afford groceries to have in his small apartment that was down the street from the Cafe.

Soon enough, customers began pouring in as the Cafe now became busier than ever. It scared the albino male behind the counter but, you gotta do what you gotta do for money.. right? Non stop, the male continued to make drinks and serve them to the point where his throat began to hurt. He wasn't used to speaking so much on his job except when he was at the interview to work there. His co-workers would try chat with him but failed in the process, none of them were even friends with him to begin with. Whenever they would try to compliment him on a good job, he would ignore them or just continue taking orders. There was exactly no point of talking when it comes to this job, you always have people coming in and out so there's no need to start a full on conversation on the job. All you really have to do is make drinks , serve them , rinse and repeat until your shift is over.

-

Grinders' Cafe, at your service!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें