three

Simple
It's more than that
I'm more complicated than that

It was juice
I needed it
It was mine

And you took that too

Didn't help the headache though

____________________________________

vote and comment

little things hold much more power than we care to acknowledge
~teen

</>

Text copyright ©RutendoEkanem™2021
Illustrations copyright ©RutendoEkanem™2021

Moral rights are asserted to the author. All rights reserved. This story and complimation if poems is published subject to the condition that it shall not be retransmitted or reproduced In whole or in part, in any manner or form, without the written and signed consent if the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made,solely for personal noncommercial use. Statements within the materials from the story or poems enclosed must be credited. This also applys to any repost; qoutation or reference that an individual or group may make. Content creators are also to credit the copyright holder. Falure to do so is a violation of copyright law.

Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether the copies be in electronic or physical form, without prior written and signed consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available throught the courses listed below.

Email no longer available to the public, apologies for any inconvenience.