Girl named Syra (made up the name)

I was gonna take a video of Miya skating on the rink from outside. He looks so graceful, and to think he's an aggressive skater too! "Ok, 3, 2, 1 go!" I counted along as I tapped the record button. I watched as Miya spun in circles and jumped in the air. He skated backwards while doing a moon walk on the ice. I was gonna cheer him on when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Wait, one second, Miya! Hey, how may I help you?" I turned around to the same girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She's honestly a model with that look.
"Hey, do you think I can get your friend's number? I want to race him one day." She asked

"Sure, but keep in mind that he's getting better and better everyday!" I answered

"No Hon, I didn't mean ice skating. I meant skateboarding." She answered in a snobbish accent.

"Yeah whatever, no need to be so specific. He's a god in skateboarding too, so keep that in mind." I looked at her beauty again.

"What's your name?"

"Syra, it's a very special name that my parents gave me. It's suppose to represent a rich woman or something." She answered.

"That's interesting, my name's y/n. It can have many different meanings!" I tried my best to communicate.

"Y/n, what's taking so long?" Miya ice skates at the edge of the rink. Without looking, Syra walked away.
"Miya, sorry to trouble you, but I gave your number to someone who wanted to challenge you to a skateboarding race in 's.' You can ignore it if you want. But you can skate her too. Miya checked his phone for the reply.

"Sure, she looks cool."

It was time to leave the rink. Joe and Cherry were still squabbling at each other, while Reki was holding onto Langa as he passed out. Shadow had already left cause of the manager at the flower shop. I looked around the room.
Hold up, where did Miya go? I craned my head all over the place when I found Syra taking pictures with Miya.

They just met, how are they getting along? Miya's gonna go easy on that girl for sure. No way she can skateboard properly without complaining about her clothes getting ripped.