The Hummingbird: Plot to Prelude

Hello. Hello! :)

Well, I've been meaning to post this but I haven't had the guts to write it here until now. :D

This is my very first fan fiction story! :)

I'm so stoked to know all of your comments, suggestions even reactions! ;)

So, if you don't mind.. Please read it if you'd like. :D

I've been working on this idea for about a month already, so like..

It would be so awesome of you if you'd read it. ;)

I won't continue the story if no one would tell me I should continue. :')

Oh well, here we go. :)

This is a One Direction Fan-fiction. I won't leak the spoilers of the story.

I already planned the ending. But still..

Haha! Thank You to those amazing readers who also read my poems. So much Thank You's! <3

Stay Beautiful! :'>

Lots of 2013 Hugs,

- kaila -

#WrittenInRed_13

P.S: Please Check-out other crazy and awesoome writers like...

@silly_kimmi23 and @Cream_Puffs <3

I love these two to death. Read their works pretty please? :)

--

Title: The HummingBird

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Multiple Chapters, Music

Male Protagonists:

- Niall Horan

- Zayn Malik

- Louis Tomlinson

- Liam Payne

- Harry Styles

Female Protagonist: Erela "Melody" Hamlett (meaning, 'angel' 'messenger')

Plot:

To start off, Erela Hamlett is just your ordinary 16-year old girl who's trying to go through high school smoothly without encountering any of the bumps in the road along the way. But, little did people know of her inexplicably talented ways in the art of song writing until the night of their music club's Christmas presentation where both her life and dreams were about to turn upside down.

Erela, as a little girl already experienced so much pain despite of her young age. Being the only daughter of her family, sadly her beloved mother passed away during an airplane crash and the only flesh and blood that she had left was her father who unexpectedly abandoned her, and sent her off to Erela's grandmother, Zemira. Out of all those tragic happenings that took place in her childhood, she never complained or cried instead, she secluded herself maybe also, forcing herself to be alone. Zemira had a difficult time dealing with her during the first few months Erela stayed at her home, but all that changed when one sunny afternoon, Erela was walking along the halls of her grandmother's home something caught her little attention.