Part 14

⚠️⚠️Warnings: Angst, fluff, and homophobic mentions. Don't like. Don't read. ⚠️⚠️
~~~
“Who else is here?” I asked him.
“I don’t know. Stay here, I will go check it out.” He replies to me as he gets out of the car. I watch as he goes to the car and looks in it. Angle hits his forehead and motions me to come to the car. “It’s Yoongi, and fuck he’s a mess.” I go next to him and look down into the car. Just as he said, there was Yoongi. Not only that part was correct, but he is a mess. His clothes were dirty, he had a couple of empty packs of cigarettes. “I am gonna get my stuff from the car. Get him inside and tell him not to talk to me once he is inside unless he is cleaned up.” I tell him, and he gives me a hum back. I walk away to get my stuff as I hear Angle talking to Yoongi. Once I finish grabbing all my things I look over at them and see Yoongi. He jobs to what I told Angle to tell him and walks into the house. Angle comes up to me and takes a few bags from my hands. "You didn't have to. I could have brought it in." I tell him.
"I wanted to help you out. Don't worry." He tells me as we walk into his house. It is a nice house, but way too big for just one person. "Hey Angle. Does anyone else live with you?" I ask him.
"Yeah. Kinda. I let people rent from me. That is how I get some of my money since my job alone doesn't cover all of the bills I have to pay for." He tells me. I look at him and see that he blushes.
"That is not all of it. I can tell. So who is he?" We stopped at the room that I always stay at when I'm here.
"H-how? And who said I was gay?" He looks at me with a tomato face and a small angry face at the end. I laughed a bit.
"Your face." I tell him, chuckling. We go inside and set down the stuff we had brought in. "I am gonna check on Yoongi. You can stay here and get settled." He tells me as he lives and closes the door behind me. I totally forgot that Yoongi was here. Usually when I am here no one else is here. I go and flop down into the bed with my hands covering my eyes. "Ughhhhhhh." I don't know what to do. Yoongi is here so I can't do what I normally since what I normally do would just end up with sex if I did it. I guess I could go to the pool out back. I get into my swim shorts, grab a towel, and head off. Just as I get to the back door Yoongi comes out of a room. "Tae! Wait!" He yells at me and I stop. He catches up to me. I look at him and see that he has cleaned himself up a lot since the first time I saw him today "Can we talk. Please." He says pleadingly. I sigh as I look back outside wondering what to do.
"... Yeah…  Just give me a minute. And don't follow me. Just wait in the living room." I tell him. He smiles brightly and nods before running towards the living room. I head back to my room and put down my towel and grab a shirt to put on. Once my shirt was on I headed out to the living room. As I turn the corner to get into the living room I see Yoongi sitting down on the floor next to the coffee table.
(Y= Yoongi & T= Tae, []= emotion said in {}= action)
T: Why aren't you sitting on the couch? [Confused]
Y: Didn't want to. [Sadly]
T: Okay. But what did you want to talk about? {Sits down across from Yoongi on the couch}
Y: I wanted to talk about the other day. [Still sad]
T: So then talk. I don't really have all day. [Sternly]
Y: I was on the phone with my family and my family isn't the greatest. My mother and father are the worst of them. They didn't support me at all when I tried to come out as gay and told me to cut the bullcarp and made me date a girl. I told her that I was gay and to my surprise she was like me. Forced into a relationship with the gender she didn't like. So we pretend to act like couples when around our parents, but stay as friends, but our parents found out. She moved to America and I stayed here. I haven’t heard or seen her since. The only one that supports me in my family is my brother. That is why I was talking to my mother like that. She doesn't support me, but she knows that I live with you. She started to get suspicious of me. That is why I had to lie about our relationship when I was  on the phone with her. [Sad again]
T: {sigh} I am gonna think about this. Do not pressure me to make my decision. For now we are friends, not lovers, until I make my decision. [Defeatly]
Y: Okay, and thank you for letting me explain myself. [Simihappy]
(End)
I leave the living room back to my bedroom to grab my towel again and then leave for the pool in the back. It was colder than before so I headed off to the hot tub. I take off my shirt, turn on the tub and get in. As I sit there, eyes shut, as the time goes by. By the time I wake up, I see Yoongi next to me, shaking me to wake me up. “Thank god you're awake.” He says as I bring up my hands to rub my eyes.
“What happened?” I said to him, sleepish.
“After we finished talking you went outhere and never came back in. About an hour ago Cheonsa started to cook some food for us. He finished cooking about half an hour ago, and called for you and I over the intercom. I went to the dining room and we waited for about 10 minutes before we went searching for you. I will go tell him I found you." He explained to me and got up to the pool's intercom. I hear him speaking into the intercom saying I was found. I try getting out of the pool but I fall as step out. Yoongi runs over you me. " Are you okay" He asks me. I nod to him and try to get up once more.

~~~~
I'm back. Sorry guys that it took a long time to get this out. This was supposed to be longer and the last part of the story. A lot has been happening with me and I might stop writing till once I am healthier mentally and physically. I am going to be finishing up this story in the next part I post. I might be doing a lot of DJ because those are easy to do while I am not writing. Just not I will not be finishing this story till my I am done with my first year of high school. If you have any questions just message me.