Escape

Art not mine!

I woke up and remembered what happened and I wasn't very happy I looked around and it was a child's room and I looked a little more and saw a Sans not sure which one it was I haven't learned a lot of Sanses, the Sans notesed that I was awake and came towards me and sat on the floor.
"Hello small child my name is Blue and what's yours?"
"...S-Strings." I stuttered
"What a nice name!"
"Thank you..."

"What do you wana do?"
"...go back to Dad..."
"..."
Blue gave me some paper and colourful pencils, I started to draw me and dad... I miss him already, looks like Blue left there's a window I checked how far down it was and I'm on a second story even if I was above to get out I can't summon portals so I'll just wait, not much I can do... I sit next to the open window and wait. Then Ink enters the room and looks around the room till he saw me and sat next to me.
"Blue told me that your home sick..."
I look at him then look away from him.
"Do you want some sweets?"
"Dad told me that it's bad to take things from strangers...and dad doesn't like you." Ink frowned when I said that... then smiled again.
"So would you like to know each other?"
"Ok..."
We talked for awile and I felt better but I still can't trust him.

Ink Pov
I didn't like the fact that 404 told him that he didn't like me... this is going to be harder then I thought. I asked him if he would like to know each other and he responded with "Ok" I guess that's a start after we talked he seemed to be happier then before, he is warming up to me. I see a peace of paper on the table is Error and 404 is really detailed the kid must have drawn it, Blue doesn't draw that good and he was the only one to be in here before me.

Error Pov
It's been a cuple of hours I still miss dad but at least I have company... it's getting late I'm guessing dad will come when it's dark he doesn't want Ink knowing he is the strongest Sans yet.
I pretend to fall asleep but when Ink left the room I got up and waited for dad.
Is been a cuple of hours and dad finally came...
I looked at him and he grabbed me and he opend a portal to the Anti Void that's were the house is and I slept the rest of the night and got up after awile and King was there I went to him and hugged him.
"Hello Error."
"Hi!"
I stopped hugging him and sat down at the table then King asked.
"Would you like to try to use magic?"
"Yah!"
After I ate breakfast I got up and we went out of the house.
I tried to sommon a bigger errorblaster then I could before but it didn't get bigger, I did this till finally my errorblaster was bigger and it was a normal sized blaster I shot the blaster and it made a burn mark on the ground. I'm getting stronger.

Dad's trying to find a safe place for me to hide it's only a mater of time till Ink finds the Anti Void and kidnaps me again...
Dad's back wonder what he fond...
"I couldn't find anything so I'm just going to travel with you till we find some were safe."
I nodded and I held my hand out to signal that I wanted to hold hands, and we were off to look for a place.

Cliffhanger!