Nightmare

Art not mine!

Me and dad have been looking for a place to stay and Ink created some aus probibly to find were we are. Dad starts destroying the aus and I'm just exploring, then I heard a branch snap and I immediately looked up, I turned around and saw a big goopy Sans looks like he is trying to be scary... I just stare at him in response.
The Sans looks at me a little shocked but tries to hide it then says in a creepy voice of corse it didn't scare me.
"What do we have here?"
"If your trying to scare me Mr your falling horibly."
The strange Sans looked impressed at my wards.
"So what's your name little one?"
"Error...and I don't think dad will like the fact that your trying to scare me."
"Oh... who is he?"
"You can ask him yourself I can show you were he is."
"Ok."
I lead him to Dad and dad seamed to freak out when he saw someone with me.
"Hi dad!"
"Why are you with someone? I thought I told you to stay out of sight!"
"I know but is hard to avoid someone when they come out of nowhere!"
I look at the Sans and he seamed to be interested in me.
"What's your name?" He had a grin on his face.
"My name? It's Error 404 and before you attack me I'll tell you what I do in the multiverse, I am the Destroyer of aus."
The goopy Sans looked shocked and went back to his smile.
"If you the destroyer and this is your child does that mean he has the same abilities as you?"
"Yes."
"Iv been looking for the Destroyer but until now I couldn't find you would you join my gang?"
"Can my kid be watched well I do my job? And does Ink know we're you base is?"
The Sans seamed to think it would be harder then that.
"Yah my gang can wach the kiddo and for your second question no Ink doesn't know we're we are."
"Allright I'll accept your offer."
"My name is Nightmare by the way."
"You can call me 404 and the kid is Error."
Nightmare opened a portal to were I assume the base is at and we walked through and entered a castle, the Sanses there looked towards us.
"I'm back and we have new members of the Gang this is 404 also known as the Destroyer of aus and this is his son Error now don't do anything stupid."
Dad left so he could do his job and I'm around crazy monsters though they haven't bothered me yet I wonder why.
I looked around a bit but not to far I didn't wana get lost, so I stayed close. Nightmare is siting on a chair  waching me closely not sure if he knows I see him waching me but I don't really care.

Nightmare Pov
Error has been looking around curiously but not too far he is aware of his surroundings, he looked at me for a small bit then continued to look around, he must have noticed I was waching him.
He is strange he is very young but is vary aware and he is exploring carefully... no normal child would do that when placed in a new house.

Error Pov
I continued to look around, its weird being in a new house, for all I know there's a threat in the house I went next to Nightmare and sat next to him and closed my eyes, I was tired so I'm going to sleep.

Nightmare Pov
Error sat next to me and closed his eyes, he must be tired he fell asleep not long after, he's a fast sleeper he seems some what relaxed though he's a bit tense... not sure why.

Cliffhanger!