four

-Hoping in a burn-Chapter four

-Hoping in a burn-
Chapter four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The darkness visible in Jisung's Eyes Were filled by a red shining color. He furrowed his eyes and tried to move but His Below was burning. He groaned and opened his eyes. He looked at himself and widened His eyes when He found Himself naked.

He looked around and noticed he isn't in his room. He sat up, the blanket falling over on his lap. He Slowly looked at his side and there he saw a sleeping naked dark blue headed man. He widened his eyes When he noticed it was the stranger Who Saved him but how did they end up like this?

Wait.. don't tell me.. jisung thought, His Heart thumping loudly. He Looked down and saw he was completely naked. He Gasped and looked at the one who slept beside him. He Gulped. We're both boys.. it's okay. Right? Jisung thought and lifted up the blanket that is covering the stranger's body. He widened his eyes and almost cried when he saw that he was completely Naked too.

"STAY AWAY!" Someone suddenly screamed and pushed Jisung making him land on the floor with his Burning butt. Tears almost Clouded his Eyes when he felt extreme pain. Jisung widened his eyes when the Stranger's naked body was completely exposed since the Blanket came with Jisung when he fell down.

The stranger noticed this and immediately grabbed a pillow to cover his Part.

"You fucking pervert. Why were you looking!?" The stranger Screamed and Jisung flinched.

"I-i Just wanted to Know what happened! W-why! Why am I naked! What d-did you do to me!?" Jisung asked, Tears finally Clouding his Eyes after connecting all pieces. He felt heat inside him yesterday night, He Woke up naked.. completely naked. With the stranger who saved him meaning they did it.

The blue headed Stranger Scoffed.

"Wow! I'm the one to blame and to question huh?! I Saved you! I literally saved you and It ended up like this!! I'm not the one at fault!! You were drugged! Besides why the fuck am I going to Sleep with you when I'm not gay and I have a fucking mate!!!!" The stranger fought back with an angry and serious face Making Jisung's tears flow out more.

The stranger's Eyebrows stopped being furrowed and his eyes widened, Worry visible.

"Fuck! I have a mate!" The stranger said and immediately stood up, Grabbing all his clothes.

"Please, Please tell me We used protection. I'm begging you.. I'm a beta.." Jisung sobbed and the Other just remained silent. Soon, The blue headed man Left the room, The door making a click sound. Jisung sobbed harder, Worrying.

In this world, Betas And omegas can get pregnant either Female or Male. Jisung is a beta, A Male beta. And because of his rank, He Can get pregnant.

He grabbed his Phone. 100+ messages from 3RACHA group chat, 80+ Messages from bangbangbang~, 80+ Messages from Chang Ina.

He cried more and opened the group chat. He called, ringing both Changbin's and Chan's Phone. They immediately answered.

"JISUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? WE WERE SO WORRIED!" Jisung heard Changbin Shout. He cried more which Was heard by the two.

"J-jisung? What happened. Where are you? We're going there." Bang Chan Said, Calmly even Tho he was so worried. Jisung sobbed and looked around, Looking for clues on where he is.

He saw a receipt and grabbed it with shaking hands. Fuistarki Hotel.

"F-fuistarki Hotel.. Please Get me. P-please.. I need you." Jisung said and The call immediately ended. Jisung tried to stand up and after a few tries, He finally did. He Slowly stood up and Grabbed his clothes then wore them. He sat once again On the floor and cried endlessly.

Soon, The door was busted open and there he saw the two people he was longing for. Jisung sobbed and immediately ran to them, not minding the pain. He immediately hugged them, Tears running down his Face.

"Jisung-ah.." Changbin Called out, His voice cracking as Changbin couldn't afford to see Jisung Like this.

"I'm so fucking dumb.. Please.." Jisung cried and cried until he had a hard time breathing. The two noticed and immediately locked the door. They made Jisung sit down on the bed but he winced so he changed position to an angle where his lower won't hurt.

The two noticed this action and Immediately became worried as they assumed something serious happened last night.. Such as Sleeping with another person.

"I-im sorry." Jisung said with tears flowing down his cheeks before starting to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude! What the hell?! Your mate was Suffering!" Hyunjin Pushed Minho when Minho entered the Building.

"Don't tell me you slept with another person. What's wrong with you!?" Seungmin Spoke. Minho sighed and leaned himself On the wall harshly, Hearing a thump from it.

Minho strated to explain about the event last Night. Everyone was silent After hearing the even last night.

"What rank is she?" Seungmin asked nervously, Knowing there's a possibility that something unwanted might happen.

"Its a he." Minho corrected and everyone gasped, shocked.

"What!?" Yongbok screeched in shock and Minho just sighed. " He's.. He's a beta." Minho added and all his friends were thunder strucked.

"Tell me you used protection, Tell me." Seungmin said and went near to Minho. Minho sighed and shrugged his Shoulders, wanting to Tell them he doesn't know without using his voice.

Silence fell upon them, The tension was scary.

"Where's my mate?" Minho suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Hospital." Yongbok answered. If your mate have Slept with someone, You'll experience extreme pain especially when you both marked each other. In Minho's case. They haven't marked each other yet so the risk Can decrease.

But if Minho got that beta pregnant, All hell would break Lose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changbin fell on his knees in worry. While bang chan Stood up and walked around, stressed and worried. For Jisung, He kept crying, trying not to sob. He looked down on his lap.

"I-im disgusting now.. i-im so sorry.. please don't lea-" Jisung started but was cut off when he was pulled to stand up and got sucked into a hug by Changbin.

"You fucking idiot. How are you disgusting? You were drugged, Jisung. This isn't your fault. And why would we leave you? Why?" Changbin asked as his heart continued to fall apart. He tried his best to not show his tears to burden Jisung.

"One thing worse is that you bottome-" Bang Chan started and Changbin glared at him with a not-the-time look while Jisung was Kind of Flustered.

"Okay okay sorry but uhm.. let's just hope you used protection last night or else.. We're going to die early." Bang Chan Said and Changbin Massaged his Left temple.

"You're not helping but For real though, I- we hope you Used protection." Changbin commented.

"I'm.. I'm not sure nor do I know if we did use protection or not.." Jisung answered and silence took them for a few seconds.

"Ah fuck."