twenty-four

-agony over me

-agony over me.-

chapter twenty-four
i have fixed scenarios

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cover for me, okay?" Jisung said and Put on his mask.

"Yes, Yes. We will, Now go." Changbin said and Jisung smiled. Jisung immediately ran and exited the company through the staff's exit. Again, They weren't allowed to Leave the company during work days but them being them decided to be stubborn.

Jisung wanted to Check on minho so He wore a staff's Uniform and exited through their Exit which successfully brought him outside the building. he left His phone which a tracker app Is Activated at the music lab to purposely make JYP think that he's working.

Jisung immediately Went to Chan's car and Drove to the Hospital since Chan let him Borrow his car after His annoying pleads. Soon, He arrived and parked. He entered the hospital and Quickly made his way to The seventh floor where Minho's hospital room is by the Elevator.

Soon, He arrived at The hospital room and sighed in relief. He Twisted the door knob, causing for The door to open. He entered the room and was greeted By a bedless room. The monitor and such were also taken away. Where's minho?! Jisung Thought, Panicking. He widened his eyes and ran to the elevator.

He immediately Pressed ground floor and waited. Soon, The ding was heard, informing Jisung that he have arrived. Jisung immediately ran to the Counter.

"Hi, Can I ask, Where is the patient from room 214 in Floor 7? His Bed, Himself and The monitors are gone too. Where is he?" Jisung asked, Worried.

"Good evening sir, I'll Look for it, Please stay Patient." The nurse said.

"please try to make it quick, It will be appreciated." Jisung added and the nurse continued looking Through her files then finally looked up at Jisung again once she stopped at a page.

"Oh, He's taken by a doctor. Probably for surgery." The nurse said and Jisung let out a shaky breath.

"But he doesn't need one! What!?" Jisung panicked and the nurse tilted her Head in confusion.

"Wha-" The nurse started but Jisung Cuts her off.

"Can I please check the CCTV of room 214? Please.." Jisung plead and The nurse nodded.

"Yes sir, Follow this way please." The nurse kindly said and then started Walking towards a room. She opened the door and Walked Jisung to An officer.

"Please show this man the footage of room 214." The nurse Requested and the officer nodded then complied. The nurse went back and Jisung fiddled with his Fingers in Nervousness and fear.

"Sorry sir but the CCTV broke, I think someone did it on purpose." The officer said, Showing Jisung his screen which says footage sabotaged. Jisung Let out a shaky breath, His heart thumping louder in fear.