On The Train

Ron's pov: 

"Wait why though?" Draco asks Harry.

"Because well we are in our 6th year and I think the girls, Ginny and Hermione are up to something and it's not good and I think we might need to join together to figure it out." Harry tells us. Both Draco and I look at each other with knowing looks. 

"Harry?" I say

"Yea." Harry responds 

"Draco and I know something about what your saying, I didn't want to tell you because I thought you might think I'm crazy but you need to know. Ginny and Hermione are working with Dumbledore, they are forming an army of half-bloods and muggle-borns and they are helping him. I heard Dumbledore say that he has you wrapped around his finger, he wants you to kill You-know-who. Because he is in the way of his plan." I say so fast. Harry is staring into space trying to process what he was just told. 

"But isn't Voldemort bad too? Or is he good?" Harry asks

Draco answers "No he is actually very nice, he was trying to save you that night from Dumbledore. Dumbledore had heard a prophecy that you were to kill Voldemort and that you and him would rule the wizard world. But Voldemort had heard it too. So he went to your house to tell your parents which he did and they started to pack a few things for you, you were gonna stay with him at my place. But Dumbledore came right when you and Voldemort were about to leave and he yelled a curse making him turn to dust. And then he blamed  Voldemort for killing your parents and made you live with those terrible people so you'd think he was treating you right because you've been treated like crap for most of your life. So no Tom isn't bad at all." 

"OH damn, how do you know all this?" Harry asks

"Because Tom has told me over and over, he feels so bad he couldn't save you from him that night. Last year in the maze he was trying to talk to you but Dumbledore messed with your vision. He made it look like Tom was trying to hurt you." Draco answers 

"Oh wow." Is all Harry can say. George is looking at Harry very worried and Fred is staring intently at the floor. 

Fred and George pov(Twin telepathy, talking to each other through their minds) 

Fred: Can you believe this?

George: Yes, I believe what Draco is saying but I don't want to. I feel so bad for Harry.

Fred: Yea I wish he could just have a normal life, he definelty deserves a better life. 

George: Fred can I tell you something?

Fred: Yes of course

George: You can't tell anyone, but I think I like Harry.

Fred: Well doesn't everyone he is a good kid.

George: No I mean I like him more than that, like more then just friends Fred.

Fred: oHhHh, are you gonna tell him that? 

George: No not yet, maybe later on this week. He just had a bunch of information loaded on him. Don't want to overwhelm him anymore today.

Fred: That's a good idea. Also I fully support you and I'll be there when you tell him if you want me to be there.

George: Thank you. 

Ron's pov:

Everyone is quiet now. Harry, George and Fred are asleep. Draco and I are on the smallest seat so there isn't much space between us about 3 inches. He is reading and I'm overthinking. My eyes start to get heavy a yawn rises in my throat. I lay my head against the pack of the seat and pull my knees to my chest. I feel my eyes start to shut and my body go slightly limp, I'm not sure how long it took but I fell asleep. 

Draco's pov: 

I watched Ron from behind my book, he looks sleepy after about 10 minutes his head falls onto my arm, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps.  We are about an hour from Hogwarts. Everyone else is asleep. I kind of want to sleep too but I'm worried about Hermione or Ginny coming in and messing with everyone. After 6 minutes of debating sleep, I decide to lock the door with a spell Hermione can't unlock without a key.  I rest my head on top of Ron's sleep slowly taking me.